Monday, 24 September 2012

Come Rain or shine your a friend of mine

YAY!!!!!!! its Monday and we have a New challenge at Incy Wincy and the theme is FRIENDS!

I love all my Friends and wish I had MORE hours in a day to spend time with them!
I am GUILTY for spreading myself to thin! (NOTE to myself) TRY harder to be a good friend.
SO on that note with the theme being Friends I have made my card
the image is from one of our sponsors
and is called Looks Like Rain Xandra
while we are talking about the sponsors we are lucky to have 2

so we also have the fabulous 

For my card I decided to have a play with some paper piecing and the papers are from the Holly Jolly Christmas Echo Park collection too! how fun is that! I have used my sewing machine for a little extra texture.

I have also used a little of the Wild Rose Studio Annabelle's Meadow pack, Lace my Mum kindly gave me and made large faux candy, the image is coloured with distress inks and I have created the clouds by blending and the rain drops with a silver sakura pen
the Sentiment I made on my PC which reads - Rain or Shine your a friend of mine, hugs Samantha 

I choose this image because I could see that it would be well used and with the rain today well its totally appropriate! 

The Challenges I am playing with this card are:
Willow Sketchie - Paper Piecing or Sketch - I have done paper piecing :0)
The Crafters Cafe - Stitching (real or faux) - Real
Moving along with the times - Girly, Girly, Prim and Proper.
The Crafty Pad - Inspired by a Song - Singing in the rain!

Have a great day
and don't forget to come and join us at 
hugs me x

18 comments:

  1. Samantha I just love this. So beautifully designed and all the elements work so well together and the paper piecing is gorgeous. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card,everything works perfectly together.Your paper piecing looks super too.Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card....love your colouring, the dotted accents and your layering....thanks for entering the Divas by Design challenge!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a darling card, Samantha..I love the red dotty look..the image is a sweetie.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Samantha
    Super gorgeous card! I LOVE it! Beautiful colour palette. Love your focal point. You created amazing depth and I love your paper piecing too.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! This is wonderful Samantha. I love the image and the paper-piecing works so well. I especially love her shoes!!

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous Samantha, love the image and fab paper piecing.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW this is gorgeous thanks you so much for playing along with Willow Sketchie this week.

    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a super card & a fab song too! I love your paper piecing! Thanks for sharing it with us at The Crafty Pad for our Inspired By A Song Challenge
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    PS Don’t forget there's less than a week left to enter in the BCA Think Pink Challenges at The Crafty Pad and Dawn's Crafting too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Samantha I just love this. The colours are fantastic and the paper piecing is inspired. Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a lovely card Samantha, fab colour combination.
    Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card thanks for entering at willow Sketchie challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your gorgeous, cute card love the paper piecing too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  14. so gorgeous samantha.i love the image and fab paper piecing and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so pretty. Thanks for playing at CCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this card, it is so pretty the paper piecing looks great. Thanks for joining us this week at Moving Along With The Times.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely adorable Samantha and I love the paper piecing you've used for this one. You have outdone yourself here. This is really stinking cute. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Totally Gorgeous Creation, great job!
    Thanks for joining us at WSC.
    -Sony WSC-DT
    sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this