Saturday, 29 September 2012

A little pink but its ok!

Hey all Saturday is here and its time for a Totally Gorjuss challenge
The challenge this time is Punch/Die
We are Sponsored by Craftwork Cards

I have made this card for Sandra as her niece had twins.
So I had to use a little itty bitty bit of pink but its ok!
I made the little bunting flags and then put them through my paper ribbler
and then I quilled the little feet! tehehhee! The words are added by stamping on to the craftwork cards candy with in the new craftwork card stamps set.
I have sewn the ribbon in place its a little difficult to see but if you click the picture you can see it up close I also finished it off with some stickles too!

Hope you have a great day
and don't forget to come and join us at

The Challenge I am playing with this card are:
Fab 'n' Funky - Starts with F - Foot prints, 
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Kaboodle Doodles - Stitching
Lollipop Crafts - 2 different punches or dies - Straight Circle and scallop circle
Totally Papercrafts– Pretty Pastels

hugs me x

13 comments:

  1. Love your card, especially the pink!! LOL
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww how gorgeous. I love those tiny quilled feet and the pretty ribbon and banner

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO CUTE! I love the little quilled feet. So clever and just adorable.


    --Cheryl--

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO CUTE! I love the little quilled feet. So clever and just adorable.


    --Cheryl--

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, lovely design. Thanks for sharing at Fab'n'Funky this week, good luck.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty Samantha, love those quilled feet and the bunting with the letters, so fun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous samantha.the little footprints are really sweet :D


    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is awesome Samantha. I love those little footprints and the bunting is great. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Totally Papercrafts and good luck in the draw.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Samantha this is fabulous, I love the little feet.
    Glad you enjoyed Grassington I had a blast, although I think most people struggled with the squeaking foam lol.
    Thanks for stopping by.
    hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally cute. Great idea and such a nice color combination. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this card Samantha - so cute - gonna have to get me those stamps me thinks.

    Thank you for coming to visit me and leaving me some very much appreciated comments.

    Take care and have a good week.

    Toodle Pip

    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is totally cute Samantha. Love the bunting and those little feet. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG!! There is no end to you talent. I just finished baking 10 pies this morning and thought of you while I did; wishing I could craft while you bake for me..HA! :D But look at you, chef, crafter, crocheter and now quiller. AWESOME job chica.
    hugs to you,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this