Tuesday, 21 August 2012

Who caught our eye ½ way post


Good Tuesday Morning to you all! 

We are ½ way on our Top Tip Tuesday Challenge and I know its a difficult Challenge being one Layer and I have to say that the entries we have had are awesome!

I have to say I am amazed with all the creative talent of the challengers that have entered so far! There's still one week left to join in on the One Layer Card Challenge.
So come and see who won the Guest Design spot on our who caught our eye post! and if you have not joined in yet then come and show us what you got!

If you are looking for MORE inspiration, our fabulous Annette has created another card to awesome card and also written you a tutorial too!
I also wanted to have another go as one layer cards always scare the life out of me…. 
So I have had a play with distress inks and tried a new technique.. 
So my Tip is to try using distress inks on your Acrylic blocks for stamping colour blocks, Ink, Spray and stamp, let dry and stamp another image over the top. 

Really simple and very quick and even my Husband said wow that is really great! 
The challenges I am playing along with are:

Craft Your Passion - Power of Three – 3 blocks of colour
Lollipop Crafts - Anything Goes
The Crazy Challenge - Anything Goes

Have a great day
and don't forget to come and join us at 
hugs me x




















9 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, such an effective design

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is very pretty. The bold stamps of color blocks really make a statement....particularly against the white background. Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great idea and love the faux stitching too.

    And thanks for the write up, but I'm blushing now !! LOL

    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOve the idea... very clever!
    Thanks for sharing your project at CCH!
    Blessings
    Marissa Isabel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful stripes of color behind the lovely butterfly! Sweet card. Glad you joined us at Simon Says Stamp and Show.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card.
    Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very stylish, great job! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  8. perfect project for us challenge- thank so much for playing with craftyourpassionchallenges - hugs Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this stamping teqnique Samantha. Wish I could do that. Looks awsome. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this