Wednesday, 15 August 2012

½ way on the ABC Christmas Challenge

Good Morning friends

We have reached ½ way on the ABC Christmas Challenge
the theme I chose was P for Paper Piecing,
The entries we have had so far are Awesome!

Our Fabulous sponsors are:
The lovely Heidi at Simon Says Stamp 
Simon Says Stamp

and

Don't forget to check out our outstanding designers creations too!
Brilliant inspiration for you and s
o here is my ½ way creations

I am not sure what it is about Kraft card stock but I really love how it looks with blue

I used the same Bo Bunny papers as my first card for this challenge and the image I have used this time is a Wags and Whiskers stamp, the Bo Bunny paper is double sided so I have used some of each side and also some Kraft too for the paper piecing
the added some liquid pearls and the distressed the cloud background over.
The rest of the image is coloured with distress inks.
I have cut the border with a EK success boarder punch and then overlapped some ribbon, a few chocolate brown pearls and some faux stitching.
Here are the challenges I am playing with my card:

Fairy Tale - Friends
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Stampin With The Dragon – Christmas in August
My Mum's Craft shop - Christmas

Celebrate the Occasion - Christmas In August
Digital Tuesday - Childs Play

Flourishes -  Use Kraft Paper
Whoopsi Daisy - Anything Goes



and don't forget to come and join us at 

Follow Me on Pinterest
 hugs me

26 comments:

  1. WOW!! This is gorgeous Samantha. I adore that image, you have coloured it so beautifully and I also love the combination of the Kraft card and the blue.

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you Samantha...the blue looks wonderful with the kraft cardstock. Your paper piecing is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kraft and blue is really so pretty, lovely colouring and paper piecing, a great challenge theme, thanks a lot.
    Enjoy your evening,
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Kraft paper and bleu are an perfect match! Love the image you used and your card is great.
    Love, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous samantha.fab cas design and i love the image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, thanks for playing @ CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card hunny...love those colours...and all the glitter!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderfull card! I love your coloration! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a really beautiful card - your colouring is super! Thanks for visiting my blog earlier.Ruth :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Samantha
    Massive Thank You for the vote. You are a star. Very much appreciated!
    Your card is super gorgeously stunning. I ADORE it! I have just been crafting with Kraft card for the first time and I like the look of it too. Love your paper piecing as always. You have become very professional at it.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card i love that image and it is beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining it at Whoopsi Daisy this week.

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute, thanks for playing along at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awwww, this is just sweet as can be! thanks for joining us at the FTTC!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How adorable! I love the faux stitching The image is co cute too! Thanks for playing along with us this week at My Mums Craft Shop and our 'Kraft it' challenge - hope to see you again soon! Hugs Katrina - MMCS DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. GREAT card. The snowman look fabulous. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Celebrate The Occasion.

    Tonya
    CTO DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Samantha this made me smile looks like the image is popping off the page and she has a fabulous eye for clothes
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card. I love it and your sweet image.
    Thanks for joining us at the Fairy Tale Challenge.
    xx Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card... Blue & Kraft together is just perfect.. great design & detail..love the image! Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy... Hugs May x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great image, great colouring and great colour combo! Thank you for joining us at the Celebrate the Occasion challenge and hope to see you back again. Hugs
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow- what a great card. TFS with us at CTO this week.

    ReplyDelete
  21. A great card, love the colours and image you have used. Thanks for sharing it with us at Whoopsi Daisy for our ‘Anything Goes’ challenge. Hope to see you next week. Hugs Christine x

    New Daisy & Friends At Christmas CD launching at 10.00am (UK time) Sunday 19th August on Create & Craft.

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a fab card, that image is so sweet!

    Thanks for joining us at CTO this week, Rachel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is a gorgeous card! Your clean design really shows off this sweet image to perfection.


    --Cheryl--

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a lovely image and I love your paper piercing, great details! Thank you for joining us this week @ CTO for our "Christmas in August" Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a sweet image and I love your paper piercing!!!
    Thanks for joining CTO this week!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great card, thanks for joining us at MMCS.
    Sally. x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this