Wednesday, 29 August 2012

(P)stink


Oh another week is flying past! Its Quite Scary how quickly time goes!
Our current challenge at ABC Christmas is ½ way through but you still have time to join us!
The theme is:
Q is for Quilting
and its Helen's Theme and she wants us to make a patchwork 'quilt' effect on our card/project.
The Sponsors are:
and

Now Just blink and you will miss the pink! ekkk! thats what I kept telling myself!
tehheheee I am trying to be REALLLLLLY good and make some cards that have this paper on them! I have quite a few friends that LOVE the (P)stnk! Colour so I am being EVER so nice and making a few cards with that!! colour on them! beside I had the papers out from the last Quilling card and they seemed to work well together! so I thought I would try to use them rather than throw them out! haha!

The image is a Penny Black and I had a play with my sewing machine too!
Hope you can come join us as we have lots to inspire you including a tutorial from the fabulous Lacey... see you there!! 

Challenges I am playing along with are:
Creative Card Crew - Christmas

Daily Bread - Stitching
Paper and Such Design - Wings N Things
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes
Shopping Our Stash - Use Your Favourite Things - Penny Black image, sewing machine and papers (Ekkk not the pink thehehehehee)
Totally Stampalicious - Anything Goes 

Have a great day
and don't forget to come and join us at
Follow Me on Pinterest
 hugs me x

24 comments:

  1. Hmmmm, not sure there is enough (p)stink there to qualify hun ... definitely more needed, lol!! Great card, love that cute little robin. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, adorable card Samantha.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're such a brave girl, Samantha and your card is fab! So happy I can read your funny posts again xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Samantha this is just beautiful. The colours and design work so well. Wishing you a fab Wednesday.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    Doing Life
    Digistamps4Joy DT Member
    Tammy’s Scrapin Corner DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, I love the cute image and the background papers are wonderful.

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Samantha
    Loving your stitched card. Beautiful colour palette and image too.
    Pink is a feast for my eyes so no matter how outrageously I keep blinking I can't miss it.
    "Naughty blogger again with 3 thick lines this time"
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous samantha.i love the sweet robin ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card shows how adept you are at using pink!! No more hiding it -- you rock at pink!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your stitching is wonderful on this adorable card! Love the image - and yes, the pink too! Great card.
    Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your striped quilting, and the image is just so tweet!!!
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card...and PINK...again...me thinks that you're starting to like it! lol
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I appreciate your efforts! you made it so beautiful! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. hiya hun, such a pretty colour on your little robin and super stitching too, almost a great as your crocheting :)
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your robin is gorgeous with his pink cheeks. I love the pink, even though you had to hold your nose. LOL

    Thanks for joining in our Christmas challenge at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  15. Samantha - This is adorable. I love your stitching and how you colored the image. Thanks for sharing with us at SOS this week.
    Blessings,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card. I'm too lazy to get my machine out to stitch my cards but I do love it on other peoples creations

    Thanks for joining us for our Christmas challenge at The Creative Card Crew

    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorable! I love your design. Thank you for joining the "Wings & Things" challenge at Paper and Such.

    --Cheryl--

    Stop by my blog to check out my {Belated} Birthday Blog Candy!

    ReplyDelete
  18. WHat a cute card. Thanks for playing along with us at Paper and Such this week!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great card, Samantha. Love the green and the pink and the stitches! Your robin is so cuuuute.
    Love, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a lovely Christmas card! Thanks so much for joining us at the creative card crew for our challenge. Good Luck!
    Denise
    CCC-DT
    I have blog candy available through Sept if you are interested!

    ReplyDelete
  21. How fun and beautiful!! Love the coloring of the sweet bird, the pink and green and all the stitching!! Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. WOW!! Check out that stitching!! LOVE it!! And that image? SO sweet!! Thanks for joining us at Paper and Such! Have a wonderful night!



    Enjoy Life~Javablustamper/Jacquie

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cute Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at the Creative Card Crew!

    ReplyDelete
  24. so cute!! thanks for playing along with the Shining the Light challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this