Wednesday, 1 August 2012

Open it up ABC Christmas Challenge

Here we are at the ½ way mark on our O for Open it up challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge, the Challenge is to decorate the front and inside of your card/creations and if your feeling extra creative you can do the back too!
Our host is Dorte the Queen of decorating the whole card, just take a look at her cards on her blog you will see what I mean! Fabulous Sponsors are


and 
So for my card I used my this Cute Lili stamp I bought a couple of weeks ago I just love rabbits, I have used my technique for applying some liquid pearls,
which you can see here

I have just stamped in black memento inside and then added some of the paper I used on the front and some ribbon and a simple sentiment I did not want to over load this card
and again kept the back simple too!
The Challenges I am playing with this card are:


Ribbon Carousel Challenge - Christmas In July 

Lexi's Creations - Christmas in July 

Sweet Stampin - Christmas in July 

The Cutie Pie Challenge - Christmas in July 


Addicted to Stamps - Christmas in July 

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - Christmas - Tie a Ribbon.

Joanna Sheen - Animal Crackers

Have a great day
and don't forget to come and join us
And do check out the rest of my fabulous teamies
creations they really do ROCK!


 hugs me x

23 comments:

  1. That is a great card, Samantha. It's clean and simple. And the bunnies are very cute! Love, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, such an adorable image and coloured beautifully. I love how you have decorated the inside of the card too

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous bird, just love those little bunnies, and your decoration is perfect. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful
    hugs Kate
    ps I have candy if you are interested and have not already celebrated with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creation Samantha so cute love the design and colours...

    Sorry haven't been to visit sooner but now trying to catch up! Big hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Samantha
    Such a beautiful card! I love the image. Very adorable. As much as I love the front of your card the rest is amazingly decorated too.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A delightfully sweet card - outside and in - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 83 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. awwwwwwwwwww Sam you are so sweet thank you so much always appreciate your comments, on my week off and not got to my craft room yet!!!!!! something is wrong, will show you why soon
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card. Love it!
    Thanks for joining CHNC and hope to see you again soon.
    Catherine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet image a gorgeous card.

    Thank you for joining us at Lexis Creations.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw so cute, lovely image and finishes, thanks for sharing with us at ATSC, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card Samantha , the inside and the back are super too, well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE the image honey, it's gorgeous. The snow is also really great. I need to have a go at your liquid peals application tip and try this out.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. so gorgeous samantha.i love the sweet bunnies and really stunning design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card hun....love the pearly snow around those adorable bunnies!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow I absolutely love the midway card you've made for ABC. Great design with those ribbons and love the sketch you've used. Have a lovely night. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Completely adorable - love the image coloured, but I love it in the b&w version too - such a clever switch for the inside. Ribbons on the front are fab too... just lovely!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your cards are a triple bonus Samantha!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm in love with the ribbons and the bells inside the ribbons and the placement of the ribbons. The image is just precious and the overall card is perfect, but the ribbon..OMG!! Did I mention I like that?

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is gorgeous! Love the image and cute image xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great card. Love the image.

    Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful card...

    Thank you for joining us at sketch n stash & good luck!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous card! Love those cute bunnies and fab design. Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this