Saturday, 4 August 2012

Only a good friend....

Its a Sketch week at Totally Gorjuss and I just had to use this cute House Mouse Stamp that my Lovely Craft Buddy Bettina sent me as apart of a Birthday Present gift.
Thank you Hunny they are sooooo cute! I just love love love House Mouse have not get many so this was a reallllly lovely surprise. I also LOVE the fact that these 2 mice look the best of friends I mean who else would dress there friend like that! other than Best Friends thheehehhehee.


We are sponsored by the fabulous 


and as I said the theme this week is a Sketch its a great one Net has a real brilliant eye for making awesome sketches.
Here's my card




The Challenges I am joining in with are:
Crafters Companion Monthly - Best Friends.
Fairy Tale - Friends.
Inspire me Fridays - Anything Goes.
Stampman - Anything Goes/Celebration - Christmas.
Cute Card Thursday - Clean and Simple.


Have a great day
and don't forget to come and join us at 


mail.google.com

 hugs me x Follow Me on Pinterest

10 comments:

  1. Hehehe so sweet. Love his huge red nose.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, that image is just adorable and I love the colours

    I hope you have a fab weekend
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Samantha! The image is so cute and I love the layout and the background music sheet. FABULOUS!

    Hugs, Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute hun! Love the meeces, and his big red nose is so sweet - gorgeous Crimble card. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Samantha, it's me again! Thanks for your lovely comment! Re. my SU blog - I only set it up a few days ago, and yes, I am definitely using it, but it does look kinda lonesome at the moment doesn't it! It will take a while to perfect it, but I am just about to add another project, so hope you will pop by again. (You can follow too if you wish, or place an order)!!!!
    Thanks so much - hugs, Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw so gorgeous samantha.the image is too cute and fab design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG...this is so completely precious!!! I have the biggest smile right now...just adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That´s so very cute! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really gorgeous Samantha. Love how you've coloured this cutie of a House mouse with friend. The design is beautiful too. I'm pleased you enjoyed my gift. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Crafter's Companion Challenge. Good Luck.
    Gemma x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this