Tuesday, 3 July 2012

Top Tip Tuesday's News filled Challenge!

Its Tuesday and wow we have lots of news at Top Tip Tuesday this week we have a bit of Sad News

Our Founder/owner Leanne has decided its time to leave, there is a write up on the challenge blog for you to read!

She will sadly be missed and I have enjoyed working with her but totally understand why its time to go for her!
I'm sure you'll all join me/us in wishing Leanne the best in whatever venture she chooses to embark upon next please visit TTT and leave her a message in the comments thanks :0)

So then what's the plan for TTT now?
well Carol and I have agreed to take TTT as Co Owners and carry on the good work the girls on our team have put in.


and we have some EXCITING news too, we have 2 new teamies yay!!

Please come give them a warm welcome too, they are both awesome talent and you will love their creativity!


So then to our challenge 1 for the Men - Masculine


Our Sponsors

and we have the fabulous Dora as our Guest Designer this week too!
Not to mention all our awesome designers Top Tips too,
so then here is my card I have used a bugaboo image but I made the backing papers digitally and added apart of the image the wine glass and bottle. which is my 1st Top Tip printing onto Dp with some or part of your image makes your paper totally unique.
My 2nd Top Tip is distress your papers before machine sewing this helps highlight the sewing more

Here are some challenges I am playing along with:
Crafty Bloggers Network - Anything Goes
Kaboodle Doodles - A Boy`s Life
The Cutie Pie Challenge - One for the Boys
That Craft Place - Its all Green
The Hybrid Chick Card Caravan - Stitching



Have a great day
and don't forget to come and join us at
 hugs me x Follow Me on Pinterest

8 comments:

  1. Morning Samantha, fab card, great image love the design Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card, love the image

    sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your dp and digi stamp together Samantha. It's perfect for Father's Day!! The tip is awesome too and I can tell I'm gonna learn a lot here while having a blast with all of you. :)
    Thanks for the invite & warm welcome, TTT rocks!!!
    Hugs,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, and a fab tip. I really must try that with my little digis to make the paper match.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card and fun image! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun card Samantha! :) Love your stitched border, paper and colouring!

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love how you've designed this card as well Samantha. Absolutely fab with the stitching, colours and all. Big hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. As a crafting newbie, I seem to keep arriving as people/challenges are disappearing, so I'm really pleased TTT is going to continue - so far I love it. So much great inspiration and so many great tips. Great card, funky colours, and sewing (very envious - when I sit down at sewing machines they break!) - thanks for a great challenge!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this