Tuesday, 17 July 2012

Thank you to all my Friends.....

Good Evening all!
Friends and Family


I want to thank you to so many of you for making my birthday so special

These beautiful Flowers arrived for me today at the Shop where I work from my LOVELY husband! 
Thank you darling!

Thank you to my Son for the fabulous bottle of perfume and card
Cheeky boy wrote happy 44th I mean 28th Birthday mummi!
thehehheee!  

Thank you for all the wonderful cards and presents I have received from
Annette, Angi, Cathy T, Carol, Chris, Dorte, Elaine, Helen, Lorraine,
Lynda, Pauline, Squirrel, Kaz, Lisa S and Uma.


and all the wonderful cards from my Non Blogging friends
and all the text and Facebook wishes
and all those of your that have emailed and text to say cards are on there way too! THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH EVERYONE!


I have had a wonderful day at Work with Sandra my Friend and boss!! thank you Sandra for being a brilliant friend and AWESOME boss!


and I have had a wonderful evening at Villa Bianca with my Mum and Dad and Husband where we had the best meal eaten in a restaurant in a very long time! AWESOME thanks Tiberio, Pino and Maddalena for a fabulous meal and evening!
and lastly thank you to my Son for a brilliant service! tehhehee
HE did his work experiance last week at Villa Bianca,
Loved it and well they have offered him and part-time job!
I'm Soooooo proud

Well done Ashley!

 hugs me x Follow Me on Pinterest

5 comments:

  1. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    .....Ashley looks fab by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had a lovely day...and were spoilt! :0)
    Congrats to Ashley on his new job!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you had such a wonderful day and congrats to Ashley! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you had a lovely day honey. Those flowers looks fab (your hubby is a lucky guy though so it's nice that he appreciates that!) and big congrats to Ashley. He looks really handsome, I'm sure he'll get lots of tips!!
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy {belated} Birthday! I'm glad you had a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this