Monday, 9 July 2012

Still no sign of it.... :(

Still no sign of Summer weather wise, Oh my how much RAIN!
Good job we have a fun theme this week at Incy Wincy!
Our theme is
Summer

Come on SUN where are you?
We have plenty of signs of summer so come over and see what the team are up too!
For my card I found a great sketch, Sketch & Stash
the Sketch is one of Gemma's love it its clean and simple and yet gives plenty of inspiration to add a little of my own style too! 


We are sponsored by Di's Digi Downloads

Being the Sketch is C&S I have kept the embellishments to a minimum too! I love sewing as you all properly know as lately I have had an addiction to sewing on cards tehhehhehe.

I have had fun I wanted to sew round the circle but make it a little wonky not to wonky you see just a little.. I have seen it on several cards and thought it looked awesome... Hope it looks ok on my card I love how it looks so being mad as I am I also decided to sew on the butterfly and mini dragonflies too! thehehe.



Here are the challenges I am playing along with for this card:

Sketch and Stash - Gemma's Sketch
Our Craft Lounge - Die Cuts - Butterfly and circle
Poodles Parlour - Cute and or Cuddly
Catch The Bug - Anything Goes
That Craft Place - Anything Goes
Penny Black and More - Summer Blooms
Joanna Sheen - Going Round in Circles



Have a great day
and don't forget to come and join us at
Incy Wincy Designs

 hugs me x Follow Me on Pinterest

13 comments:

  1. Morning.... beautiful card great layout and fab colours! Jo xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Samantha. I love the image and all the detailing. The stitching looks fabulous

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Samantha
    Gorgeous card! It reflects the Summer very well. The image is very sweet and the whole card is sewn with love so I love every stich.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable little hedgehog! Everyone is coloring images and I am compelled to break out my markers, lol. Fantastic card Samantha!
    I'd love to send you our summer weather in exchange for your rain, wanna trade. ;)
    Hugs,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea to stitch on your butterflies and dragonflies too.
    Lovely card (cute image)
    I do really love Penny Black
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous samantha.fab design and i love the sweet hedgie :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely fabolous Samantha. Love your design with the dotted papers, butterflies and your gorgeous penny black stamp. Perfect choice of colours too. Have a lovely evening. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card. Lovely colours and beautiful embellies.
    Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet card ...love the little hedgie he's so cute :)

    Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash ..good luck!

    xx Hugs Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fabulous card, love this sweet image and your sewing too.
    Thanks for joining in with Sketch N Stash.
    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous design and I love how you have a theme of circles subtly tucked throughout - embossed dots, patterned paper and the round die cut.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card! This is such a sweet image.


    ~Cheryl~

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a sweet card, such a pretty colour combo so glad you joined us at SnS this week
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this