Friday, 6 July 2012

A sneak peek.. and black paint...


I have been working on another water colour painting and today I also have a sneak peak of one that I finished recently and also had framed but I can only give you a sneak peak because I am going to show you in properly in a couple of weeks on an Incy Wincy Challenge!
tehehhehe!
I am also working on a picture that is all in Lamp Black
here is the beginnings of my painting I thought I would show you the beginning so you can see that it is me that is painting and not that I just bought them haha
Ok so this is just the beginning of the first wash which will be the sky..
And this is a practice run at the Fells

One of my Friends Helen Boyd was featured in our Local paper
a few weeks ago and when I saw the photo I was so inspired to try to paint it you can see the photo here and her Blog post!
Check out here blog and she has a crafting blog here to that she has just recently started.. She has been crafting quite a while but her Crafting was taking over her photography blog thehehee these things happen! hahha!
Thanks for allowing me to use your photograph Helen!
So then watch this space friends and hopfully in a while I will have this monochrome black painting to show you.
hugs me x Follow Me on Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. Naughty of you to tempt us like this ... ha ha ha
    Wishing you a fab Friday.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    Digistamps4Joy DT Member
    Doing Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I have to say that your sneak peek looks like the kind of tree that squirrels like to play in!! It looks fantastic hunny. And am intrigued by your "black" painting. You tease! Sxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is gonna be interesting to see take shape. Hope we get lots more 'in progress' pics.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello thank you for the little feature, I look forward to seeing the finished image. There really is no end to your talents...x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this