Monday, 23 July 2012

Its a Party! & everyone is invited!

We have a party theme at Incy Wincy this week and you are all invited!
I want to share this picture with you of my Guinea pig Pickle
He's so funny and very vocal.. You will see further down the post why I have posted a picture of him today.

So they the party!
The theme this week at Incy Wincy is Lets Party and we want you to come and join in and show us your Party cards, or Creations. The Sponsor this week is



For my card I could not resist using a bugaboo image!
tehhehee now you know why I posted a picture of my little chap above! 
I saw this bugaboo guinea pig image and just thought of my little guy Pickle, Not much to tell that you can not already see on my card I have used distress inks and also formed some light clouds, I also added some glossy accents to the clouds for texture but you will have to click the picture for a close up to see those.


I would also like to link up to the following challenges:
Simon says Stamp - Dawny's fabulous Sketch, My favourite things are: distress inks and glossy accents could not live without those and of course my Pickle!! 
Crafty Creations - Tag
Ruby's Rainbow - Jff- Cute Animals
Aud Sentiments - Tag it
Charisma Cardz - Favourite animal - MY guinea pig :)



Have a great day
and don't forget to come and join us at Incy Wincy and also see what the rest of the team have made to help inspire you too!
Incy Wincy Designs
 hugs me x Follow Me on Pinterest

19 comments:

  1. awww such a gorgeous card, I love the image and the colours are wonderful.
    Your guinea pig is adorable. I had one when I was a child - makes me want one again.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pickle is totally adorable! Love the card too, pretty summer colours and fab papers make a gorgeous card.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Samantha your card is fabulous, well done.
    Your guinea pig Pickle is gorgeous ! but I dare not let my hubby see him , he adores guinea pigs , he always had them as a boy and now wants a few more. I keep saying he can have them when we stop moving house. Hope you are well Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pickle is so precious Samantha. I see how he inspired your card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cute card
    thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi hun!! Really love that adorable cat. He reminds me of talking tom that my hunny has on his ipad;) Great choice in warm colours and love the little buttons and string too. Great job hun. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your baby Pickle, and your guinea pig card too honey. Great distressing and that sketch is great too (I used it too at the weekend). Fab card as usual.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwh, lovin' Pickle (just adore squeakies) and lovin' your card - but doesn't he look a bit sad for a Party Pig, or is that nervous anticipation? Simply brilliant hunny. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally cute - love this cute image and your fresh colours! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Creations Challenges! bx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute card and Pickle is adorable, what a sweetie.
    Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card!

    Pickle is gorgeous

    Thank you for joining in the fun at Ruby’s Rainbow challenges for our * Cute Animal * challenge

    Hope you will join us again
    Hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Samantha your card is absolutely gorgeous, the image is super cute, your distressing looks fab and the colours are lovely.
    Your Pickle is so cute, I love the sound of piggy's talking :)
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Too cute ! I like ! Adorable Guinea pig in the card and in the photo. Everything in simplicity ! Bravo ! It's very successful !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a gorgeous card


    Thankyou for joining us for our Cute Animals challenge at Rubys Rainbow

    Hope to see you again soon

    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  15. pickle is so sweet!

    i love your funny and lovely card so much!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pickle is so sweet Samantha! My son had two guinea pigs, Chester 1 and Chester 2, LOL. They are sweet creatures and you've done an amazing job on your colored image. Great take on the sketch too. This card makes me smile. :) hugs lisa

    ReplyDelete
  17. A fabulous card Samantha, great colours and love the check papers and details. Your imaage is adorable - I love the expression on his face.
    I love Guinea pig (that's another story) - Pickle is very handsome/pretty!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp challenge

    ReplyDelete
  18. gorgeous creation! Thanks for joining in this weeks challenge at Charisma! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Another great card. I just love that image, it's one of my favourites. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

    Helen DT xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this