Saturday, 28 July 2012

Happy Saturday everyone


ARGH! MR blogger! you were supposed to post this at 8am this Morning!
DOH!
Anyway! Not Good Morning everyone!
Good Afternoon!
Firstly Did you watch the Olympic ceremony?
WOW AWESOME, What a Proud day!
It was brilliant well coordinated and a pleasure to watch!
Not sure How I can follow that! but only to say its Saturday and I have a Challenge for you
Its time for a new Totally Gorjuss challenge
we are sponsored by the fabulous Dillybean Stamps
We were lucky enough to be given awesome images to create with and I have chosen Abby Framed I have coloured her with distress inks and then added sakura stardust Red to her hair to match the papers and I have also added Glossy accents to her eye and added liquid pearls to her eye lashes, I have followed the Sketch and Stash Sketch as I love the simplicity of it!
Not to forget adding those all important pearls
Here is the back.
Here is how I apply the liquid pearls
This seems to help me get them quite neat!
Here are the Challenges I am entering:
My Heart Pieces - Square or Circle
Crafts and Me - Anything goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything goes
Willow Sketchy - Anything goes
So hope you will come and join us at
And don't forget to say Hi and check out what my teamies have made too!
hugs me x

19 comments:

  1. A great card, good tip on how to apply the pearl drops. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. I love the image and coloured so beautifully. Thanks for the tip on applying the liquid pearls, will give that a go.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smashing card Samantha. Great tip for the liquid pearls, mine always splodge. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Samantha, I love your image and thanks for the liquid pearl tip, I'll have to give that a go.
    Thank you for joining us at Willow Sketchie this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Samantha, and I will have to give that a try with the liquid pearls. I have them in all the colours and used to use them a lot, but they never seem to quite look right, always a bit uneven. I'll give this a try.
    T
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello You

    I love what you have done with this image its just brilliant.

    Thanks for coming by to see me and leaving me some lovely comments.

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    Toodles

    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous Samantha, stunning image.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card and well done with liquied

    ReplyDelete
  9. so stunning samantha.gorgeous colours and design and i love the fab image.
    thanks for joining us this week at the Crafts and Me challenge :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, I like the image and the papers, Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash, good luck
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very funky card hun :) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. love these images and your idea with the eyelashes is brill. Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie.x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is sensational Samantha, I love these Dillybean images - a great design and papers. Thanks for the tip of applying the liquid pears, I have been using them on foil and then attaching with a pin - and making them a miss - you're way must be much better so thanks!!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Samantha, the image is lovely and I love the sparkle.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. aww what a attitude, love this. Thank You for participating at My Heart Pieces hope to see you again next week and dont forget to check back if you are the winner.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely love how you've coloured her up Samantha. Great design with the punched papers, flower and pearls too. Have a lovely night. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a striking image and card. Thanks so much for participating at My Heart Pieces last fortnight. Danie xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! Gorgeous! Thanks for participating in MY HEART PIECES challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this