Saturday, 21 July 2012

Green is good!



Good Morning!

Well I hope Mr blogger behaves today as I am Visiting my buddy Carol for a couple of days! YAY!!

I am posting about the Totally Gorjuss challenge today as we have a new challenge for you
the theme Leaf it in!

For my card I decided to play with my distress inks
haha!! and kept it quite simple


I have inked the stamp, sprinted with water and stamped onto linen to give a aged effect, the green mat layer is distressed in the same colours and stamped with a letter text stamp, some ribbon and a sentiment and that's it!

We are sponsored by the lovely Heathers Hobbie Haven.


and the Challenges I would like to link up to are:

The perfect sentiment - Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments - Tag it



Have a great day
and don't forget to come and join us at 

mail.google.com

 hugs me x Follow Me on Pinterest

13 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. Love the different shades of green and the distressing you have done on your backing paper.
    Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, I love the way you have threaded the ribbon

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous aging technique you used Samantha. A very clean and detailed card but with a edgy vintage look too. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card samantha.stunning cas design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love your beautiful card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, love the different shades of green and yellow.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Samantha

    Hope you and your friend are having a great time.

    lovely card - the image is just perfect for the challenge - brilliant.

    Thanks for dropping by to see me and leaving me some lovely comments.

    Ta ta for now.

    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card! I love your clean design and the pretty fern stamp you used.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi...very pretty card... love the fern very much... and the way each green tone is highlighted... wow...!!! wow...!!! wow...!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A really pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

    Helen DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. fantastic card. Love this image. I have the same at home *lol*
    Many thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiment this week
    Hugs
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this