Monday, 16 July 2012

Dust it off!

OH Happy Monday everyone!
Today I have a great challenge for you at Incy Wincy Challenge blog, We have the fabulous Tiddly Ink's Sponsoring us and were offered to choose an image to use!



I could not help but choose Little hopper Toadally Amazing he's so cute, Now the challenge theme is Dust it off but don't panic we are not asking you to do your housework! Goodness me no!
What the challenge theme means is for you to dust off something you have had for a long time and now used so dust it off and use it! let us know what it is you used..


For me I am dusting off a pack of faux Scrabble letters I have had for well since I started crafting you know when you see things and just have to have them... I think I bought so much stuff on impulse thehee! anyway so the letters are old and so are the patterned papers, the Numbers one is Basic grey, the other one I think was DCWV but don't quote me on that! its so old I can not remember thehehe :0)


The Challenges I am entering are:

Willow Sketchie - Sketch - flipped
Crafts and Me - Stitching, Real or Faux
Totally Papercrafts - Lots of layers
Phindy’s Place - Something with Beginning with your initial
Ok so mine is S for Samantha - So my S's are: Scrabble letters and Sewing.

Creative Mondays – for Men
Love to Create - 3 of Something – 3 Different papers
Simon Says Stamp and Show... - Anything Goes

Have a great Day!
and don't forget to come and join us at
Incy Wincy Designs
hugs me x Follow Me on Pinterest

18 comments:

  1. Hee hee, this little guy is rather funny!!
    Thanks for sharing
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. Beautifully designed. Thank you for the love you spread on my blog. Hugs Desíre Digistamps4Joy DT Member Doing Life Tammys Scrapin Corner DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. Love the image n the tab too.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, such a fab image and I love the colours and papers you have used

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm allergic to that word, house cleaaaaa....see, can't even say it. LOOOVE your card and those scrabble letters...glorious!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd rather dust off my stash than dust off the furniture - that can stay (a layer of dust for protection!), Fun card, and I love the cute little guy.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab fun card! Thanks for playing along with us at Willow Sketchie.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous, fun card Samantha, love the letters.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. great card and take on the sketch, lots of fun in your card, thanks for entering our challenge at willow sketchie and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  10. those letters look great, fab card too

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute Guy. Thanks for joining us at Love to Create. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. aw so sweet samantha.fabfun image and i love your colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a fun card, I love the faux scrabble letters you have used for the sentiment.
    Thank you for joining us at Willow Sketchie this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the card and what a cute image! and the scrabble letters look fab! thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sweet! I love everything about it!Thanks for joining us at Love to Create Challenge!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is darling. Great coloring and the scrabble letters are the perfect embellishment. Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place this week.

    ReplyDelete
  17. oops me again samantha.
    thanks for joining in my stitching challenge at Crafts and Me :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super Cute!! Thank you so much for playing with us at Love to Create Challenge!! Come back and Play with us again really soon!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this