Saturday, 7 July 2012

Distressing mad


Hi all hope your having a good week and you have better weather wherever you are! I managed to snatch 10 minutes in between Mad showers to get this photo, For my card I have had a play with my trusty distress inks I know I use them a lot but
I LOVE THEM! thehehe! I went a bit mad even distressed the ribbon it was white haha!
This card is for today's Challenge at Totally Gorjuss and Net has done us another AWESOME Sketch...
The background paper that I have embossed with Divine swirl is an Echo park paper can't think what it is called but I heard it was going to be discontinued! :(
I have been having some fun with distress inks once again, Oh and my sewing machine has been at work again too! what do you think?
Hope you like it, I almost wanna send it to myself haha!
Our sponsor for this challenge is the lovely Joanna SheenKind sponsors
Here are some Challenge I am playing with this card:
Creative Card Crew - Swirls & Pearls
LEJ Designs Fabulous Flowers
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Shopping Our Stash - Triple Threat (Ribbon, flowers image, pearls, punched butterflies, Stamping, Embossing)
Oozak - Bright colours
Card and Scrap - Wings
Whimsy Inspiration - Anything goes
Guylou's Inimitability - Swirls & Pearls



The teams creations are all sooo brilliantly different..
Have a great day
and don't forget to come and join us!
mail.google.com
hugs me x Follow Me on Pinterest

23 comments:

  1. Just love this – very creative.
    Wishing you a fabulous weekend.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    Digistamps4Joy DT Member
    Doing Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so pretty, and quite a lot of pink for you!!! Love it!
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card, gorgeous design and lovely colours
    Hope you have a great weekend
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great embossing and distressing. I love the colours. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card Samantha! You are such a pro at the distressing:0)

    Hugs;
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Samantha
    This distressed card you made is super gorgeous! I adore it and love everything about it! We are having super mad and heavy showers too.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how the circle element peeks out from behind the main stamped image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is going in my top 10 favorites. I really like what you've done here Samantha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Samantha this is fabulous what a stunning card well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful. I luv this.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great design Samantha. Absolutely love what you've done with the distress inks here and those gorgeous flowers too. Big hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant card Samantha - love it.

    Thanks for dropping by to see me and leaving me a lovely comment.

    Toodle Pip

    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is fabulous - love the colours and the image is really striking - thanks for sharing over at LEJ designs challenge this week! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Its a lovely card.

    Thank you for joining our challenge at Card and Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card, Samantha! Thanks for sharing it at Guylou's Inimitability!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really gorgeous, I love the floral image and the butterflies. Thank you so much for joining in with the LEJ Designs Challenge Blog
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card! I love how you combined so many of the possibilities from our challenge into it! Thanks for joining in the Triple Threat Challenge at Shopping our Stash this week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous!!! Fabulous card. Love the red.

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card Samantha :-) I love this stamp, tis on my wish list, and the colours and sewing are fabulous !! I would send it to me actually lol :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very pretty! Thank you so much for joining us at Guylou's Inimitability this week! HUGS

    Kim
    GI DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is so pretty!!! Love the simple design and great image and lil butterflies!! Well done! Thanks for participating in our challenge at Guylou's.
    Cheers!
    Guylou

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey there,

    thanks so much for joining the Creative Card Crew on this week's Challenge!

    Make sure to check back to see who'll be drawn as Top Three and who'll be our Winner.

    Hugs and good luck, Elisa (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful card, love the butterflies. Thank you for joining us at Oozak challenges :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this