Saturday, 14 July 2012

Christmas in July at Totally Gorjuss

Oh its Saturday and have we got a great fun Challenge for you this week!
at Totally Gorjuss
We are sponsored by Crafters Companion


The Challenge theme is Christmas in July
For my card I have used this Cute Lili Stamp its Brand new and this is the first time I have inked it I could not resist inking it straight away, it came this week! and I just had to ink and colour it! I think you will be seeing a lot more of this one haha! I also have some lovely bits and bobs that the Lovely Hazel sent me as a gift too.


I have distressed all the edges and also sewn everything into place but the gorgeous metal conner is stuck on with pinflair glue gel. The papers are from the Jovial Paper Pad.




I think I am a bit addicted to sewing on cards thehehee :0)


The Challenges I am entering are:

Dutch Dare - Tic Tac Toe - I choose flowers, Pearls and distressing.

Ladybug Crafts - Christmas in July
Christmas stampin all year round - Not inked yet
The Pink Elephant - Christmas in July
Lollipop Crafts - Christmas in July
Forever Friends - Christmas in July
The Crazy Challenge - Christmas in July
Southern girls - Pearls
Crafts and me - stitching real or Faux
Divas by Design - Christmas in July
Little Red Wagon 
- Christmas in July



Have a great day
and don't forget to come and Check out the rest of our teams awesome creations and join in too!
mail.google.com
hugs me x Follow Me on Pinterest

28 comments:

  1. Super cute creation Samantha wonderfully coloured, great design! Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable. I love this image. Sooooo sweet. I might have to buy this one now too!
    I love your distressing - could it be a future tutorial for TTT???
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, such a delightful image and beautiful papers

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello Samantha, your card is so cute, i love it, thanks for your participation to Christmas Stampin' All Year Long challenge, biz

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous...Thanks for sharing with us at Forever Friends.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in love with this card! Fab papers, colored image and that metal corner rocks. Super Christmas card Samantha!!!
    Hugs,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with us over at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so special, I love the stitching and colouring
    Thanks for popping by my blog and leaving your lovely comment
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is superb Samantha. Love the layered design with the added doily and lace. That gorgeous flower and metal in the corner and your lovely colouring and distressing makes it perfect hun. Have a lovely evening. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cutie Samantha.
    FABulous papers and I LOve your Poinsettia and these liquid pearls.
    Thank you soooo much for joining us at CSAYL.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is oh so cute!!! LOVE that lace trim and the floral embellishment! Thanks for joining us at CSAYL! :) I hope to see you at 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown and Technique Tuesday as well!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Samantha

    A fabulous card, love the image and the layout is great. you have made 49 Christmas cards, puts me to shame I think I have about 4.
    Now following.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw this is just gorgeous hun, I adore this super cute image and lovin the lush corner embellie too :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  14. These bunnies are so cute!! I can see why you had to ink them up right away. And that metal corner piece is stunning!!! Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Samantha your card is adorable i liked the LO very much! thank for playing with us at CSAYL!

    ReplyDelete
  16. so stunning samantha.gorgeous colours and i love the image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Samantha, This is a stunning card! You colored this sweet image beautifully. I love the pretty poinsettia and corner accent.

    Thank you for all your sweet comments on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love sewing on cards, too, Samantha :) Thanks for creating with us at TPE.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your card is so cute. Love all details and the cute image.

    Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great card...Thanks for joining us over at LRW!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Super Pretty card. Great JOB!~
    Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts this month. Good Luck!~
    -Sony -- LC-DT
    sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cute image, lovely card, gorgeous embellishments!
    Thanks for sharing at Christmas Stampin All Year Long;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous creation! Thanks so much for playing with us in the Dutch Dare Card Challenge this week!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, DT
    http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very cute card. Great job! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  25. Sweet card!!! Thanks for participating in CSAYL's challenge! Hope to see you again!!!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  26. oops me again samantha.
    thanks for joining in my stitching challenge at the Crafts and Me challenge :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is fantastic!!! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends Fortnight! Rach :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is a gorgeous card. i love sewing too. thanks for playing along with us at Southern Girls. <3 Kirsten

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this