Wednesday, 4 July 2012

Are we there yet?





NO! is the quick answer!
we are ½ way there tehhehehhee! ½ way through challenge M for 'M is for Make A Gift'


Our Host Kelly and a few of the team have some fabulous creation to help inspire you a little more!
And a reminder of our lovely sponsor Stamp and create
with a $25 voucher!

So what did I make?
well its been along time in the making but I have made this scarf its made from King cole wool called RIOT

I have a photo some of the wool before its Knit but this one is a different colour cause me being me I am also crocheting some…


Here is my Scarf as you can see this one is more my colour but its a gift so I wonder who its for… well I guess they will find out come Christmas right! Not long to wait either so come on get a wriggle on and start your gift making

Here’s a close up of the pattern you can not really see it on the above photo



Not bad for a beginner hu!
Took flipping long enough… shush between you and me I had to un pick it on numerous occasions… In fact I lost count how many times but its finished YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be making a gift bag to go with this gift but ran out of time to get it finished so watch this space it will be here sooon! well on my blog that is…
Have a great day and come play along You can find the challenge and Linky HERE >> ABC Christmas challenge

 hugs me x Follow Me on Pinterest

10 comments:

  1. Love this scarf Samantha looks fab, lovely wool too! Jo xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous, I love the colours

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely scarf, the colours are gorgeous.
    Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy wow...this is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Samantha, I love it. Love the colours too. It's flippin' fab for a beginner.

    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great scarf and nice colours. Great job for a beginner! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh...that's gorgeous! Love, love, love the colours!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soft and cozy for some lucky Christmas recipient!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great scarf! I always admire knitters cos I have never been able to do it! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the scarf Samantha. Great job, and I absolutely love it. Big hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this