Wednesday, 13 June 2012

Sing along with me....


Every little girl would like to be...
'The Fairy on the Christmas tree'
I had not heard of the above song before until I started hunting for a song for our challenge this fortnight at ABC Christmas Challenge, Our Host is Carissa and she has chosen the theme
L for Lyrics
I also found a song I remembered from Childhood called The Dance of the Sugar plum fairy it is instrumental so no lyrics... But being like me finding something with Lyrics was a little tricky as I chose to use Whispy a Saturated Canary Image (Thank you Krista) as a Christmas image being she's a cute fairy! I looked for Christmas Fairy Music as above but this Video was to good not to share and so this is also another one you could use as we have opened the theme to include a Carol, Christmas Holiday Song or Music.
So here is my great find this Guy playing the music on water filled glasses! LIKE WOW!!

Our sponsors for our challenge are:
Simon Says Stamp - A $15 voucher to spend in her store
Simon Says Stamp
and
Krista and her awesome Saturated Canary Shop
I have found several Challenges that inspired me and so I am using Sketch Saturdays fabulous Sketch, I have coloured with Distress re-inkers & markers, trying to practice with those I am fairy Pleased with her hair but for some reason I could not get a good photo its all grainy! :(
I have used liquid pearls and stickles and also added glamour dust to her sugarplum wings...
Glossy accents to her eyes and shoes, as not sure if you can see but I did decoupage her skirt and leg warmers and shoes too,
Here are the other challenges...
Allsorts - Icecream Colours - see their blog.
Saturated Canary - Anything Goes
Emergency Crafters - Anything with Wings
Jingle Belles - Christmas Music
Sassy Studio Designs - Use something wet - Liquid Pearls
Southern Girls - Things with wings
Addicted to Stamps -One or more Pins
Don't forget to come check out the rest of the Teams Creation and we have Guest Designers too!
Have a great day hugs me x Follow Me on Pinterest

16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card bird, loving the colours! Oh, and Sugar Plum Fairy is ballet music missus!! Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card, the image is so beautiful and I love the colours too

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Samantha
    Gorgeous card! Loving the the colour palette, your decoupaged details, and those rounded corners too.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is more than welcome to decorate my tree any day! Great idea for this challenge Samantha!

    Hugs,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous image, and love the pink !!! Those soft colours are gorgeous honey. Fab decoupage too on the dress.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Samantha :-) I love the image and the layout and details are fab ,, LOVE the way you used the liquid pearls :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. i would *DEFINITELY* love to be a fairy on a christmas tree... IF... i could be as adorable as this little lady!! such a cute image and i love looooooooove LOVE your funky pastel palette! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card hun, really cute image and fab colouring and papers xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is amazing Samantha. Whispy looks so cute the way you've coloured her and the non traditional colours are perfect too;) Great job hun:)) Hope you are having a lovely evening. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet! I remember that song. I love the dimension on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful, the colours are so pretty. And how sweet is that song?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card. I love how you have used the non traditional image and colours.
    Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card, Thank you for playing along a Sketch Saturday, Good Luck! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. too cute hun! love those colours too.
    Thank you so much for playing along with us over on the SC challenge blog
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. She is just beautiful. I love the papers and pretty colours. Fab colouring, Samantha.
    Hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this