Sunday, 3 June 2012

Jubilee bunting!

Hey all hope your having a great day I am just making a quick post no cards today
but my home-made bunting I made when I got home from work last night, I chose to make a shabby style bunting so... Here's a few photo's






I made enough to do all the down stairs windows
I have to say though I was surprised that not many houses in my road have anything up at all :(
hey ho!!



Thought I would join a couple challenges that were not cards haha!
Corrosive Challenges - Not to shabby.
Joanna Sheen Challenge - Remember when? - we had street party when I was a kid and my mum made home-made bunting.
The Ribbon Girls - Use Ribbon or Lace - Ribbon to attach the material Bunting
The Crafty Pad – Ribbon
Craft Your Days Away - Red White and Blue





Have a great day hugs me x Follow Me on Pinterest

14 comments:

  1. How lovely, well done you in making the effort, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow hun, love the bunting, the fabric is fabulous, and well done you for persevering, brilliant result! Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgous bunting, looks fab...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, it looks soooo much better than that cheap plastic bunting. I really love that shabby look. Well done you.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute idea, looks great.
    Hugs,Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Wow! it looks great Samantha, love the fabrics :) Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely bunting made from pretty fabrics! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge! :)
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your bunting! Well done! Thanks so much for playing at The Crafty Pad in our Ribbon Challenge!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Samantha

    You are such a clever lady aren't you.

    I'm sorry I have sent your card yet, sometimes work and life in general just get in the way of everything - but it should be with you this week.

    Thank you so much for your lovely comments - I really do appreciate it - alot.

    Have a great week.

    Toodle Pip

    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like an business opportunity to me. Display them in your windows to advertise! :) Your swag banner looks terrific. Crafty you....

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love bunting - yours is fab! Thanks for joining in with The Crafty Pad's Ribbon challenge this week. Estelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Samantha - this bunting looks fab and well done you for dressing your house up! Thanks for joining in the fun at The Crafty Pad for our "Ribbon" challenge this week. Helen x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this is a great idea! Have always wanted to make one of these myself! Thank you for playing at The Crafty Pad :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this