Monday, 18 June 2012

Incy Wincy say Sketch

 Incy Wincy Designs
Well that another weekend gone and we are storming through June :0( 
The Good thing about it being Monday is that we have a New challenge and Incy Wincy today!


Our Sponsor is Delicious Doodles

and the challenge is Sketch
Hope you like the sketch I had fun making it I have kept it
C&S as I normally find those the hardest to make
But I think I have done ok!
I have instead of using DP used some Shimmer card and embossing the sketch lines, the image is from DD and I have used distress inks and markers and also stardust glitter gel pen.
the bubbles are liquid pearls.


Hope you can come and join us and have a go with my Sketch too!
check out the rest of our teamies creations too!

The Challenge I'm joining is with are:
Crafty our days - Bingo - centre vertical line.
Sweet Stampin - Summer Fun.
Crafty Ann's - Its a Girl Thing.
Crafty Catz - Embossing.Emergency Crafters - Anything with Wings.



Have a great day hugs me x Follow Me on Pinterest

13 comments:

  1. Morning Samantha,beautiful card wonderfully coloured loving the pearl water bubbles too, big hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning what a lovely image and great sketch thanks for sharing with us at crafty catz this week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card, such a beautiful image and I love the way you have added the bubbles

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Samantha
    Such a beautiful card! Love the image and those liquid pearls you used bring such a great movement. Love it.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, that's a gorgeous card! Fab image....she's so pretty and love those pearl bubbles!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooh I love those liquid pearl bubbles. I have had a break from my Liquid Pearls, but have used them again on a card this week, Love your bubbles, and the lovely embossing is perfect for this elegant card.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a super card love those colours and thanks for joining us at crafty catz...hug sassyx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card, love the bubbles. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so very much for Joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge, this is one very beautiful creation

    Have a lovely day,
    Good Luck with the challenge,
    Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :0) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your take on the sketch Samantha. Great colouring and love the added bubbles too. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This gorgeous card caught my eye on the challenge blog Samantha so I'm delighted that you've shared it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Soooo gorgeous... Beutiful image and fantastic bubbles idea.
    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin` “Summer Fun” Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs
    Natali

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week. Such a pretty card! x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this