Monday, 11 June 2012

Have you your swim suit ready?

 Incy Wincy Designs


Good morning everyone
its Monday and we have a new challenge at Incy Wincy this week
the theme is Use more than 1 Digi (Digital Image)
Our sponsor for the challenge is Stamp Fairy

We were Kindly offered a couple of Images to use so I chose Molly and the freebie Sunshine
I have merged the images like Digi masking so the the sunshine was a little bit behind Molly
I added the text " Have fun in the sun on your Birthday"
I also have decoupaged, Digital paper pieced her hair band and swim suit. The rest of the image I coloured with distress inks. added a little stickles.


The Challenge I'm joining is with are:

Stampin With The Dragon - All about Water.
Cute Card Thursday - Water Water Everywhere.
Pile It On - Lets get Outdoors.
Quirky Crafts - Something you see in the sky - Sunshine/clouds.
The Squirrel & the Fox - Winter or Summer - Summer for me.

Have a great day hugs me x Follow Me on Pinterest

16 comments:

  1. I love the way you'vepaper pieced her swimmies! Lovely card (and the sunny one below too!) thank you for joining Quirky Craft's Challenge this time round!!
    ((Lyn)) Quirky DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a fabulous card, I love the swimming costume and matching hair band

    sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, so cute.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Samantha
    Brilliant summer card! Love your play with digi-images. I hope the sunny weather comes back soon.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun in the sun!! Love how you matched her swimsuit to the background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This body isn't going anywhere near a swimsuit; unless of course it's made of sheep skin! ;) But your cutie on the card in her suit...AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card, Samantha, I'm enjoing your card sitting here waiting for summer to come.

    Enjoy your evening.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely summery themed card, just send some of that sunshine my way please? I love the sentiment you've added into the sun. Molly looks fab in her swimsuit. Great paper piecing.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this looks fabulous! :) Love her union jack costume, its brilliant! :)

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is soooo cute.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your card and blog Samantha!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely summertime creation!! Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge this week at Squirrel and the Fox!

    ♥ Lisabee SFDT
    My Crafting Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. She is such a cutie Samantha. Love the colouring and paper piecing and clouds. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute! I love how you repeated the flag in the background and on her suit.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic flags! Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge at Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is just so dang cute. I should look so cute in my swim suit, it's a good thing that I now longer care about that kind of stuff or I'd never get in the water.
    Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On.
    Hugs,
    Chris V - Easily amused

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this