Tuesday, 19 June 2012

Enough to make your eyes boggle


Well its Tuesday and its time for a Top Tip Tuesday challenge
the theme this challenge in preparation for July 4th is
Independence Day or Stars and Stripes for those of you that do my celebrate Independence day.
we have 2 fabulous sponsors
and


We also have some amazing Guest Designers this time too!

Dora Alison and Coops so please give them a shout too!
So then to my card the Image I have used is Bugaboo - Chameleon
I have colour him in distress markers and white and black gel pen to texture to the image I also added glossy accents to his eyes and tongue.
I have kept my Layout simple because I felt the strips were enough to make your eyes go wonky without adding to much more!
so I added a little faux stitching, jute and some RN gems.
Here is my Top Tip - If you don't have any papers with stars on as I didn't try using matching plain coloured paper and stamp and heat emboss to create your own design, I also coloured a few of the stars in with a white gel pen.


The Challenge I'm joining is with are:
Hiding in my Craft Room – Embossing
Stamp and Create - Bold & Bright
The Crazy Challenge - use at least 3 see challenge - I used twine, Gems, Dies and Punches.
The Cutie Pie Challenge - Real or Faux stitching
Great Impressions - Die cuts or Punches
Do check out the rest of my teams creations they are flipping awesome!
Have a great day hugs me x Follow Me on Pinterest

10 comments:

  1. ROFL, he is the funkiest and cutest lizard I've seen in a long time bird, how brilliant!! Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card, such a great image and love those papers

    sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and image. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie challenge this week. Good Luck cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it:-)
    It's so cute with lovely colors.
    Thanks for joining us at The Crqazy Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute card, love your papers, Thanks for joining in with The Cutie Pie's this time x
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some fun colors and fun image. Thanks for sharing with the Great Impressions Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super sweet card Samantha! Big hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card. I love your stars. Thanks for joining us at HIMCR DT AJ!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute happy card!! Love the embossing :) Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how cute this looks Samantha. Love the stars and stripes theme you've added in non traditional colours;) Big hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this