Saturday, 2 June 2012

Are you bored of me playing with distress inks yet?

mail.google.com

Hey its Saturday again!
I am working today so I hoe Mr Blogger is a good boy and posts for me!


Today my card is for the Totally Gorjuss challenge and we have another great sketch for ya!
Our sponsor this week by the lovely Joanna Sheen.

For my card I have used a Stampendous cling Stamp called Dragonfly Vine, I love this stamp with the swirls and flourishes within the image, I have used distress inks are you getting bored with my cards with Distress inks yet? The papers are American Crafts, I have sewn everything together on my sewing machine, the Ribbons are new ones that we have into the shop, all the items I used well apart from me sewing machine are all stock items at Penrith Crafts were I work.





The Challenge I'm joining is with are:
Fussy and Fancy - Swirls and Flourishes
Divas by Design - Anything goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything goes
Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT Challenge - Something With Wings
Oldie But Goodie Challenge - Anything Goes - My old thing used is the Craftwork cards Sentiment.
Secret Crafter - Anything Goes



Have a great Queen's Diamond Jubilee weekend,
hugs me x Follow Me on Pinterest

21 comments:

  1. Loving this creation. Enjoy your Saturday – hopefully with being a bit crafty on the side.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    DS4J DT Member
    Digistamps4Joy
    Doing Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love your stitching...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this stamp and think the inks work perfectly with the shading. Brilliant and like the stitching too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the change in colour on the image, and the stitching. Hope you have a busy day at work so it goes fast, then a bumper long weekend with lots of crafting!
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant card hun and love the colours and stitching xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I saw this card on Totallly Gorjuss, I had to look to see where the image came from. I just love it. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely not...I love your DI cards...and this one's no exception...gorgeous green too!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Samantha,what a gorgeous image and I love the shading of the ink! :)

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. No I'm def not bored of you playing with your Distress inks. I love to see your creativity ;)
    Beautiful card- as always ;)
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous dragonfly with all the swirls. Love the distressing and colours.
    Thanks for joining us at LCI Challenge this fortnight.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your fabulous card, beautiful dragonfly.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  12. hiya hun, what a gorgeous piece, thank you so much for joining us this week for our Anything Goes Challenge a the Secret Crafter
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really gorgeous C&S card Samantha
    thanks for playing with us at fussy and fancy this week
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  14. GASP!!!! Holy cow, I love the look of this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is so beautiful, I love the colours and the stitching looks fabulous

    sue

    ReplyDelete
  16. gorgeous Samantha, love the change in colors on your image!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nope, not bored. I love your card. Totally gorgeous.
    Carissa :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome project! Thanks for joining Fussy & Fancy challenge!
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great creation
    Thanks for joining us at Secret crafter Saturday challenge and good luck!

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card
    Thanks for joining us this week at Diva's
    Hugs
    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your beautiful card Samantha Thanks for joining us at Oldie But A Goodie this week and good luck with the challenge
    Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this