Monday, 25 June 2012

Anything Goes at Incy Wincy

Incy Wincy Designs

Goodness me I think I am sick of rain I wanted to plant out the vegetables I have been growing in my greenhouse but it was SOoooooooooooooo wet and we had so much rain I was thinking that maybe I should be building an Arch instead!


But I think its doing to be a little better today so fingers crossed!
I have to say I was a sad that there were not many entries for last weeks challenge maybe it was something to do with my sketch!



Its Monday and we have a new challenge this week Its nice and easy so no excuses for you not to play along
its Anything Goes.


Hope you will join us for all the fun.
we are sponsored by Fantastic Ribbons
Prize is 4 rolls of ribbon
So here is my card



I have used this cute WOJ Bird with Christmas Bauble, so I coloured him with distress inks and also a white Gel pen and used walnut stain distress inks on white embossing powder on the circle, I used crackle paint on the blog background and also my paper distressing tool for the edges.

The Challenge I'm joining is with are:

Dream Valley Challenges - Things with Wings
2 Sisters - Anything Goes
Allsorts - Any Die Will Do
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - Lets get Inky
Craftymess Challenge Use Paint
One Stop Craft - Christmas in June
Hotshot Crafts - Distress Ink
Crafts & Me - Anything Goes
PaperPlay - Use a Die
Crimbo Crackers – Anything Goes

Craft Your Passion -Things with Wings
Cupcake Craft - Birds of a Feather 

Fashionista Challenge  - Winged Things
Love to Create - Anything Goes
Made Especially For You cards - Heat Embossing 




Have a great day hugs me x Follow Me on Pinterest

26 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, I love the image and fab layout and colours

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Samantha
    I am sick of rain too. Probably everybody is. I am lucky where I am that we are not flooded but building an Arch sounds good. You never know it could come very handy one day.
    Brilliant card. Love the colours scheme and the way you incorporated quite a few techniques.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so many beautiful details. This is one gorgeous card Samantha.
    Here's hoping you get some dry weather soon.
    Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a beautiful card! So much detail! I just might enter the card challenge you mentioned! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful - love the snowflakes stamped on the kraft die cut!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card, I love the brown snowflake paper. You're so fab at all this distressing, I am terrible. I struggle to make it look like it is meant to be done like that.
    It's actually been dry here today (and I wanted some rain to water in my grass seeds)
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a super card - love the image and all the use of the distress inks - thanks for getting inky for my CHNC challenge 78 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet blue jay! I love all the details and the innking on this card ... very beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at Made Especially For You!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card with lots of deatails in the papers you used.
    Thank you for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
    LG Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Samantha! Oh my sweetness, this is such a pretty card! Love your distressing and the cute image! Great details! Thanks for joining my challenge this week over at Cupcake Craft Challenge! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a beautiful card! love the way the white really pops off the page. thanks for joining us at MEFY!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The layered collage elements are breathtaking Samantha!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very lovely Christmas card and just spectacular coloring!

    Thanks for joining in with Fashionista this Challenge...
    Rina Fashionista
    DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  14. This card is awesome. Love all of the elements on it.
    Thanks for joining us over at MEFY.
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an adorable card and that image is too cute! Thanks for joining us over at Made Especially for You. : )

    Kristy
    www.scraptasticalkreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is really stunning Samantha. The blue and brown colour scheme looks beautiful and love how you've used the paint and snowflakes. Hope you are having an awsome weekend. hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card! The white painted frame on the cs is fab!
    Thanks for the inspiration!
    Hugs
    //Cattie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh he is lovely and what a special card well done , you have 48 made I only have 1 .....must get cracking ... Thank you for the tip about Incy Wincy challenge I have entered Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this, great work.
    thanks for joining us at craftymess.

    ReplyDelete
  20. ahhh sweet thanks for joing us at craftymess xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. This card is super love the layout and all the mediums used to create it great work and thank you for coming over and joining us at Craftymess. Great Big Huge Hugs Becca xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. so amazing bird card wow and perfect for us challenge - thank so much for playing with craftyourpassion- hugs Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely card, just love the bird image, thanks for joining us at Cupcake for our Birds of a feather challenge! Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wonderful samantha! Thank you for joining us at HSC for our Distress Inks challenge

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Stunning, just lovely work, thanks for playing with us at craftymess challenge blog

    hugs
    Judie xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you for joining in the challenge over at crafymess challenge blog http://craftymesschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    This is very different but I like it. The image is lovely and the colours are great. Well Done x

    Hope to see you joining in future challenges at craftymess.

    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this