Sunday, 20 May 2012

Whiff of joy and a sneak peek



Ok so as you know I normally try to make a card for our ½ way post for the ABC Christmas challenge and I had planned to combine the card with the Whiff of Joy Challenge!
But........... here is the problem... Whiff of joy challenge ends 8pm on the Tuesday!
the ABC Christmas challenge ½ way post goes live at 7.30am Wednesday Morning! DOH!
Soooo this is a sneak peek at my ABC Christmas challenge card

So you know the theme as the challenge has been running a week!
But I have not seen you there yet??
Get a move on! thehehehheee
Here's the link!
OK so I was disappointed that the Whiff of Joy challenge will be finished before I can add my card
soooooo I made another card! hhehehhee
Why?? cause I wanted to play the challenge as its Paper Piecing!
So here is the card I have made with this Cute Henry and his cup of hot chocolate don't you just love him and his yummi mashmallows!



I have used the Gem of a challenge sketch
and also found inspiration at the following challenge too!


Craft Your Days Away - All Creatures Great and Small - I think Henry is both Great and cutely small!


Have a great day hugs me x Follow Me on Pinterest

14 comments:

  1. Hi Samantha
    It seems to be a very sweet day for your posts today. Everywhere I turn there is something delicious to eat on your cards. I adore this one, it is just super. Love the design, colour and every elements you used.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. I just Love that cute image.

    Hugs
    JAyne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab Christmas card, love the paper piecing and the Kraft card.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smashing card Samantha. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Samantha, what a great idea to make the mug in paper piecing. It look's great!
    Hugs Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, great colours & fabbie image...

    Thanks for playing along at Gem of a challenge & good luck!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card,love the sweet image..Thanks for sharing with us at A Gem of a Challenge...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is just adorable, and again the same colour scheme as your other card, it's just fab. Love the paper piecing and spotty buttons.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh fabulous - what a cool and funky Christmas card - love the paper piecing
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really cute Samantha and I love the use of Kraft and turquiose. Henry looks perfect the way you've coloured him too. Have a lovely evening. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous. I really love that colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is fabulous! the cup looks great paper peiced! thanks for joining us at Whiff of Joy! hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Too cute, the layout is fantastic. Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Samantha, this image is so adorable. The aqua colour really sets it all off. Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this