Friday, 11 May 2012

Pink and Green what are they doing to me?

mail.google.com

Well I hope the sun is where you are cause it sure is not here!
it is Totally WET! and yukki! but we have been promised some sun today so I am keeping my fingers firmly crossed! We have a New challenge at Totally Gorjuss this week and we have Crafters Companion as the sponsor... So the theme for this weeks Challenge is......
(cough)
Pink and Green!
ARGH!!!!!!!!! why Pink and Green of all the colour combo's there are Net has Chosen Pink and Green! (tut!) tehhehee! well you all know Pink is my LEAST favourite colour! But Joking aside I am pleased with my card...

I have used Echo park papers and a new to Me Hero Arts Tree Stamp I bought a week or so ago
I have stamped in distress inks by spreading the ink on my messy Mat and spritzing with water then stamping into that and onto the card stock, then decorated the tree with card candy and gems, the sentiment is also craftwork cards and the ribbons are from my stash. I have distressed the edges and finished with faux stitching with a white gel pen.

The Challenge I'm joining is with are:
Delightful Challenges - Distressing
Annabelle Stamps Challenge - Stitching - Faux
Emergency Crafters - Spots & Stripes
CES - Anything Goes - Sad its closing :(
Phindy's place - Christmas in May

Have a great day hugs me x Follow Me on Pinterest

22 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Samantha! Loving your creative style. Pink & Green actually works so well together.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    Doing Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab Christmas card, love the touches of pink....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, loving that tree stamp bird, and the PINK and green look fantastic. Great job! Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Samantha, love your card. It`s so delicate and the colours are great.
    Love, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I need to get a head start on my Christmas cards this year...........thanks for the reminder! Your card is so pretty in pinks and green! Thanks for sharing with us at AnnaBelle Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, soft and feminine card. You should do pik more often. Hugs, Carissa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have been making some fab cards with this tree well done great work Samantha Have a great weekend Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant card hun, the pink and green looks fab! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks great. I wouldn't have thought pink and green would work so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super sweet card Samantha! I love the pink....hehehe...well the combo of this green with the soft pink is just FAB! Ain't it odd how you have so many pink embellishments even though it is your least fave color:0)

    Hugs;
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Samantha

    Me too - maybe we should ask Net for a challenge - any colour but pink!

    Thanks for popping by to see me.

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    Toodley Pip

    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooooh, lovely pink. My fave !!! LOL. It would be a dull world if we were all the same !!! I really love your card, and you've used the pink accents beautifully. Now green, definitely my least fave colour, but I think it looks great on your tree card.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous Samantha, I love the elegant tree and lovely colour combo too :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just lovely! I really like the color combination of papers that you used!
    Thank you so much for joining the Delightful Challenge Team this week!

    Hugs,

    Chriss
    DT Delightful Challenges
    http://www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card - hadn't realised the baubles were card candy! Brilliant idea, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a lovely creation!Thanks so much for playing along with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  17. A gorgeous card, and I love those colours for Christmas!
    TFS with us this week :)
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love it! and the stitching and distressed edges add so much. thanks for sharing at Delightful Challenges.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  19. Did I tell you how much I dig this tree yet? Love the gorgeous colour combo and the way you've designed this card. Have a lovely evening.Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a stunning Christmas card! You've got a jump on the season :)
    Thank you for joining us this week for the Phindy's Place challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is a stunning card, I love the chrissy tree and the pearl ornaments!
    Thanks for sharing your fabulous creation with us at AnnaBelle's! :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this