Wednesday, 23 May 2012

Oh what fun it is to ride on a .....

Hey all! you remember the other day I was telling you I was gonna miss the challenge over at Whiff of Joy with a card I was making for this weeks ½ way reminder post for ABC Christmas Challenge?

Well today is the day I can share my creation
So if you have not played this fortnight yet! then come on over cause the theme is J for Jingle Bells
the Challenge is running until 29th May so you have just a little under a week to enter

We have the Fabulous Bugaboo as our sponsor this time
Bugaboo


If you have not joined our challenges yet and have not made a start on Christmas cards either then you should really come join us we have lots of fabulous inspiration so come see what the girls have made...

Here's my card I have had such fun with this one!
The Image is Whiff of Joy and was a Present from Lorraine a little while ago! thanks hunny!
I have finally Inked it I did not want to spoil it! tehheheee
I have coloured with Distress inks and markers and paper pieced her coat, boots and hat
my Pc sentiment is printed direct onto Kraft and then edges distressed and inked
I have used the yummi bo bunny tis the season papers again! LOVE those!!
added Ribbon and Twine, the snowflake border above is a Tim holtz on the edge die and the one at the bottom is a cuttlebug and a MS punch and I have glamour dusted the Brad.
I have embossed the background of the image.
Tip: if you only want the white area embossing do not run through the embossing machine you a ball tool. Lastly I have added some staples to the image and sentiment and some glossy accents to the bells in the image and some stickles here and there.

The Challenge I'm joining is with are:
Whiff of Joy - Add some Metal and a DT Call
Winter wonderland - Embossing
Creative Mondays - Stitching - I went for Faux
Kaboodle Doodles - Dress for Success - I paper pieced her clothes
Love to Create = Song inspired - Jingle all the way
Sweet Stamps - Anything Goes


Have a great day hugs me x Follow Me on Pinterest

21 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, love the image so cute. Great colours and layout, love the snowflakes too. - so organized with your xmas cards.
    Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of all the Christmas color combinations, I do believe this is my favorite. Gonna say this layout is terrific and the staples, oh so cool! Cripes, ya'll are already on J????
    Wonderful card Samantha :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Samantha the light turquoise and brown combination is an eye-catching combination! Great use of stamples for cool embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh gorgeous embossing and a lovely creation love the image choice and the big snowflakes just wonderful, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland this week
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card hunny - love the colour combination!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely lovely card Samantha - love that Whiff of Joy image and the colours you've chosen....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card. Love the paper pieced image.
    Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww this is so cute Samantha and gorgeous too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous wintercard! Beautiful snowflakes and I must say that this beautiful image put a bright smile on my face :-)
    Thank you so much for playing with us at WOJ challenge!
    Hugs, June

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh by the way! I read your comment om the WOJ challenge and please feel free to enter the DT:-)
    Hugs, June

    ReplyDelete
  11. the DT call I mean (haha)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous! I love the sweet image you used. You colored it beautifully. I love your design too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this one I really really love. Fab colour combo and love how you've coloured this image too. Gorgeous design with snowflakes and faux stitching too. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww what a beautiful card. Love this image. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card Samantha :-) I am glad to see the stamp all inked up :-)

    Hope you're having a lovely weekend :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Samantha, now I would like to underline my comment also on your blog. I like this card very much, it is beautiful colour, great layouted, just perfect.
    Hugs Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh how cute!! Thanks for playing along with us at Kaboodle Doodles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable!! Great Image!! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Love to Create - Song Inspired Challenge!! We hope you come back and play with us again really soon!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adorable!! Great Image!! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Love to Create - Song Inspired Challenge!! We hope you come back and play with us again really soon!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  20. awww Hun this is adorable!! Love all the snowflakes with your cute stamp!! Perfect for a Jingle Bell tune! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Love to Create for our Song Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is so gorgeous! love the colour scheme and snowflake border! thanks for joining us at Whiff of Joy Challenge, hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this