Wednesday, 16 May 2012

Jingle Bells Jingle Bells Jingle all the way....

To the ABC Christmas challenge today!


Teehhehhee its Wednesday and its time for a New
fun Christmas Challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge.

Its my turn to host the challenge and I choose
J for Jingle Bells!


We have a great sponsor 

and we have our New Designers joining us too! yay!!

Bettina, Kelly and Wilma!
Welcome to the team girls!




So then to my card
I have used this cute digi stamp from Bugaboo called Little-Penguin-Winter--reindeer




I have had good fun making this card, the image is coloured with distress inks and Markers and I added Glossy accents to the Bells and his beak and feet.
The Ribbon and the spotty DP I distressed with a little peeled paint.
The Kraft card stock I distressed with Vintage photo and then drew the lines in a while Gel pen to make them stripy. I have added the bunting to the jute and the Sentiment is one I have made and you can get it here as a freebie from me to you! I have also added a lot of doodling for my faux stitching, added some card candy and some stickles.



I look forward to reading all your lovely comments and just wanted to say thank you to you all! Please also visit my teamies cause they love your comments and their inspiration is awesome too!

The Challenge I'm joining is with are:
Sketch and Stash - Fabby Sketch see their blog :0)
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Anything Goes
The Pink Elephant - Polka Dots and Stripes
Ooh La La Creations - Ribbon or Twine – Jute and Ribbon
Stamps & Fun - Something after a song – Jingle bells
Paper Sundaes - Things with Wings
Catch The Bug - Things with Wings
Crafty Emma - Anything Goes

Have a great day hugs me x Follow Me on Pinterest

23 comments:

  1. Fabulous Fun card. LOve it.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Samantha you always take these challenges to another creative level -- love the Glossy Accents on the jingle bells, round sentiment and small banner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, I like the image, made me smile, Thank you for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash, Good luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute and lovely card, Samantha. Brown and green looks fab together. Thanks for a great theme.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Samantha :-) the jingle bells look real !! fab paper design too ,,, very clever !! I love the CAS design too ,,,,, hint :-)

    just in case the hint doesn't work ,,, you could enter this into the Simon Says Stamp CAS challenge ! :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Lorraine I will be making another card for Simon says Stamp Challenge as I have one of the challenges above that I can only mix 9 challenges!! BUT I will be playing Simon says stamp this week for sure! xxx thanks for the nudge hunny xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so cute Samantha, love the super sweet penguin and lovely colours too :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute. Love his Jingly belt.
    Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful christmas card! I love the penguin!
    Thanks for sharing with us at SFC!
    Hugs, Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, lovely image, great bp, thanks for joining in our challenge at OLLCB this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, it's a so cute christmas card .. wonderful Image! Thanks for joining us at SFC! XOXO Michi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh gosh I love that little penguin with those bells on. Gorgeously designed with those buntings and the ribbon. Have a lovely evening. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely card this is, Samantha. Love the colours, the pinguin and the stripy kraft paper. Love, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  14. A really great colour combo for a Christmas card - looks fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohhhh, sooo funny penguin,,,,love your vintage style,,Thanks for your comments at Lisa Minckler´s blog about my digi,,so you can ask me for your favorite Save Pack for free(take a look on this category) from my store,,,,Nicecrane Designs

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Samantha!

    I just wanted to stop in and say I replied to your email, did you get it?

    Super cute penguin BTW :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card. I like the cute image. Thank you for joining us at SnS.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card! Thanks so much for joining in our final challenge at CES Challenges, Good Luck! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a cutie - and I love it that you have used a Bugaboo image! Thanks so much for joining our 'Things with Wings' challenge at Bugaboo Stamps' Catch the Bug Blog. Please pop by later to see our new challenge - I can wait to see what you enter!
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a cute card! Love that image and the colour combo you have used,

    Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Stash this fortnight,

    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a sweet card and a great colorcombo. Thanks for joining us at SFC.

    Hugs Nadell

    ReplyDelete
  22. A super cute Christmas card Samantha! :)
    Ribbon/Twine challenge at Ooh La La! :)
    Lizy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is a gorgeous card! The wee penguin is sooo cute.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this