Tuesday, 1 May 2012

I need your help! Please!!

Good morning everyone…

Hope your having a great week so far? I am in need of your help,  Patricia a fellow crafters and blog buddy posted on our Team Blog about her Sister so let me tell you about it and why I need your help too!  Her Sister underwent Breast Cancer Surgery 1 week ago and she had to get both her breasts removed and is now recuperating. I can not imagine how much pain and upset this has caused her… Patricia posted about this on the team blog and I knew that making a card for her was something I wanted to do! but I also asked Patricia if I could ask you all if you would like to help too! I think that making and sending her a card is such a small thing to do but together with your help she will get loads of card and know that the wider world cares too! so if you fancy helping cheer her Sisters recuperation by making a card?
She is also a crafters love making and sending cards, and when I asked Patricia what Susan’s favourite colour was she said Yellow…  If anyone would like to help just visit  Patricia's blog or Email her at Patriciagrc89@yahoo.com.
Here’s Patricia’s blog post too!
And here’s My card…
IMG_5684 (640x601)
And here’s the back too!
IMG_5672 (640x570)
I want to join a few challenges and hope that maybe the DT’s visiting maybe would like to make a card for Susan too!
Challenges I am joining are
Whiff of Joy – Bingo – Flowers, pearls & Die cuts.
Sketch Saturday - SKETCH 205
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Ribbon or Twine.
Dream Valley Challenges - For a Special Lady.
Crafty Boots – Yellow.
Lollipop Crafts - Anything Goes
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
Stamp and Create – Spring.
Victorine Originals - Flowers
Amusing Challenges - Anything Goes
There She Goes - May Flowers
Truly Madly Crafty Challenges - Handmade Flowers

If you do decide to make a card maybe you could leave me a comment so I can come thank you!!
hugs Samantha :0)Follow Me on Pinterest

14 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Samantha front and back ,love that little elle!, so sad to hear of your friends sister ,its not easy recouperating and getting back to a normal life, but as you say spread a little magic , it may help Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the Support Samantha, this card will sure bring a smile to Susan. Lovely Yellow tones too and a cute image too!! Thank You!!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Samantha, awwww such a cute image and a lovely card. Great colour combo and the flower is just perfect.

    So sorry to hear about your friends sister, I'm sure this card will cheer her up wonderfully.

    Thanks for joining in with us this time at Dream Valley.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Samantha
    Beautiful card! I will try to make one for her tomorrow.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is really lovely and I am sure Susan will really appreciate all of the support everyone is showing her. I believe that in Buddhist cultures elephants are symbolic of mental strength and your card seems somehow appropriate.

    Thank you for sharing it with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet front and I love that you finished the back! Thank you so much for joining me TWICE! this week for my Amusing Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I love your card design and mix of papers. The faux stitching is the perfect accent.


    I’m stopping by from MIM. (I’m numbers 107 & 109)

    ~Cheryl~

    **I am having a couple of give-aways on my blog. Feel free to stop by if you are interested.**

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Samantha. Will be praying for your friend's sister..Saw this on MIM..Faye

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Samantha

    I love your card, such a sweet image and the layout is gorgeous. Those papers are beautiful!

    I have featured your lovely card on my Pink Paper Paradise facebook page.

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pink-Paper-Paradise/199108360186218

    Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love this! Thanks for playing at There She Goes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You know I told you that I love this card. Looks awsome and love the stitch details and your colouring too. I bet she is gonna be thrilled to get your lovely card, it will bring her lots of joy. Have a lovely evening. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute card! Great coloring!

    Thank you for joining us at Whiff of Joy.

    xo,
    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful, love the use of yellow.

    Thanks for joining us at BunnyZoe. I also have Candy on my blog if you want to hop over HERE.

    Hugs Tracy x


    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely!

    Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley this fortnight! x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this