Wednesday, 2 May 2012

I for Inspiration ABC Christmas Challenge

Hi all!
Mr Blogger is being very naughty at the moment!
even changing the links in my post to different ones! Argh!
Anyway its time for another ABC Christmas Challenge today
I was really really pleased to see so many entries this last fortnight and wow the standards were high! And Thank you also for all the fabulous DT entries
But oh my gosh we have a hard job of deliberating who the winners will be, but we will be announcing the lucky ladies to be joining our Team on the 9th May with our ½ way post!
So then on to the challenge for this week! Its Lorraine's turn to host and she has chosen the theme
'I' for - Icy Inspiration
We have 2 pictures for your inspiration

and we also have 2 fabulous sponsors this week
and


So for my card I have used a Hero Arts Stamp called Large swirl tree which I bought from work (Penrith Crafts) one day I will take home a full pay packet! tehhehee
I have stamped the tree in versamark and then embossed it with Clear embossing powder and then one dry I distressed with greens from the distress ink pads
Then grabbed my stickles, went a bit mad but a you can never have to much stickles right?
and I have added red brads and some liquid pearls too! and a little twine bow.

The Challenge I'm joining is with are:
*NEW* LEJ Designs - Anything Goes
Paper Take Weekly - Anything Goes
Creative Mondays -Anything Goes
Lollipop Crafts - Anything Goes
Christmas Stampin - Anything Goes

And make sure you check out the rest of our fabby DT's inspiration this week
Have a great day hugs me x Follow Me on Pinterest

12 comments:

  1. Samantha your Christmas stash grows by leaps and bounds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this is really effective. I love the brads, and you're right, you can't have too much stickles.
    Love it
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the tree but those baubles are great, must try play along this week doesn't time fly need more of it
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Samantha, love all your decorations. Glad I'm no the only one having problems with blogger - thought I was going mad earlier when none of my links were right! Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Samantha :-) the tree image is fab and the brads and sparkle are perfect ,,,, you have THE best job !! working in a craft shop .. bliss ,, and you deserve a treat every week eh !! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Samantha, what a fun Christmas tree stamp, and I love the added red brads and liquid pearls.. just the perfect touch, love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Samantha

    This is just gorgeous! Love the green, adore the embossed and decorated tree.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card - love your new stamp! The brad ornaments look fab too!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Goregeous! I love the way that you have decorated your tree. Very festive.
    Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Samantha, I think your card is beautiful. I love the way you have decorated the tree.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous Christmas card Samantha , great stamping I love those stripy buttons Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  12. I do love this christmas tree Samantha, and I've already told you that. Love the embossing and the way the tree sparkles with the baubles. Have a lovely evening. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this