Friday, 25 May 2012

Heart to Heart

Ok so you know How much I love Distress inks?
well I had some Play time the other day and thought I would show you want Iv'e made
Some challenges I want to play along with:
Crafty Ribbons - Easel cards
Southern Girls - Die cut or Punch - I used both.
For Your Inspiration - Inspired by Picture.
Divas by Design - Florishes.

***

Also some more great News
Ashley over at Heart Hugs
Have an awesome blog and also she is offering a Candy too!
I have to say you are gonna love her blog she has LOADS of brilliant Ideas
so get a cuppa and get comfy your gonna be there a while!
hugs me xx Follow Me on Pinterest

7 comments:

  1. I love the effects that you can get with the distress inks. Your card is a beautiful example. Such a unique shape for an easel too.
    Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Samantha
    Love the shape of your easel card, your playtime with your distress inks and the flower is brilliant too. Also loving where you took the picture.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous array of colors. So much to take in on this fabulous design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uhhh, wow...play you did!! Knock out card chica. :) Your textures are depth to this are outstanding!

    Have a great weekend,
    Hugs,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovin' the shame Samantha. And that flower is fabulous.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely and the colours are wonderful. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This heart easel is superb Samantha and I bet you know that too;) LOOOOOVE how you've made that distress work so elegantly with the swirl theme. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this