Friday, 4 May 2012

A Great Sketch and Happy Birthday...

Good morning and Happy Friday!
I really enjoyed the Sketch at Sketch Saturday this week and thought I would have another play.
This card is for one of our neighbours who is 70 next week, So her best friend asked me if I could also make her a Birthday card, that she could give to her, As it is Simon Says Stamp's Birthday this week I thought I would play their Challenge too!
The lady who the card is for also Loves Rabbits... SO I thought this image was perfect and one of my favourites.
I also have a little tip for ya...
If you have some papers that you want to use but don't quite have enough you can cut it into and then hide the cut behind your image
tehhehee!!

The Challenge I'm joining is with are:
Sketch Saturday - Sketch.
Simon Says Stamp - Birthday.
Penny Black Saturday - Spring themed cards.
Anything Goes Challenge - Things With Wings.
Creative Craft Challenges - Let's see some animal antics.
Flourishes - Butterflies.
Paper Take Weekly - Anything Goes.
Aud Sentiments Challenge - Anything goes.

Have a great day hugs me x Follow Me on Pinterest

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love your shading on the image......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Samantha I had to laugh at your tip.... isn't funny what you can hide behind an image!!! And no one will be the wiser!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! Cute image and beautifully coloured. Great tip - I use this one a lot, I've even been know to piece together thin little strips to make a mat for an image or photo :)

    Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love the colours you have used. Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tip, thanks. I love the realaxing look at your card.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, love the sweet image and fab papers...enjoy the weekend.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww,the bunny! That's the life right there. :) Beautiful card Samantha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute, cute, cute bunny! Love your card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenge. NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh what a cute bunny. Love the LO. Thanks for sharing with us at FTTC.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This rabbit is supercute and I love the sketch you've used for him Samantha. Love your clouds and bow too. Spectacular. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too cute! Thanks for playing at FTTC.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just gorgeous,adore that image,and your beautiful detail,
    bless you for playing at creative craft challenge this week,hugs Cherylxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this Samantha - this is one of my fave stamps too, and it's brilliant how you have masked it with a litle fence :-)
    pauline x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this