Saturday, 26 May 2012

A Good excuse...


mail.google.com

Hey all I hope your having a great week
we have some lovely sunshine here in the UK the last couple of days so hope it lasts
At Totally Gorjuss Challenge today we have a NEW theme and its a fun one
Our theme isSomething New and we are sponsored by Craft all day
For my Something New I went with New Stash
and of course had to try out this new Hero Arts Solid Flower stamp
and MS butterfly Punch.


Now I think your going to be seeing a lot of this Stamp in the next few weeks cause I had a bit of a CRAZY stamping session! thehehee this is with Distress inks inked and misted and 1st and 2nd generation stamping, I punched 3 holes and threaded the jute and distressed the MS butterfly and stamped the Penny Black sentiment, 3 gems and fun done!


The Challenge I'm joining is with are:
Flourishes -Use a flower.
Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT Challenge - Something with Wings.
Oldie But Goodie Challenge - must use something at least 6mts old & state what it is
- Things with Wings - My something old is my distress inks and the Penny Black stamp and the Jute.
Ribbon Carousel Challenge - Spooled item - Fancy Flowers - My spooled item - Jute.
Sassy Cheryl's - Favourite Colour Combo


Have a great day hugs me x Follow Me on Pinterest

16 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Samantha! That stamp is so effective, really well done! Love the butterfly as well :)

    Tags xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute I really love this card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Samantha :-) I LOVE the stamp and the lovely colours and design ,, very arty and fab :-)

    Hope you're having a lovely weekend :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love the colours...

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful, what a great stamp. Don't show me anymore have to have stuff!!!
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Samantha, I think the MS butterfly punch is my favourite at the mo, use it all the time. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card - i love the stamp and the colours
    Thanks for joining us at Oldie but a Goodie this fortnight
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty, Samantha. Thank you for sharing with Flourishes Timeless Tuesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty, that stamp is gorgeous. Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful flower! I can see why you made lots of them. these colors are perfect together!
    thanks for joining us for the Sassy Cheryl fave colors challenge this week!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very elegant card Samantha - love the colours you have stamped with.
    Thanks for playing along with us at An Oldie But Goodie this time.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I saw this pop up in my Google reader and knew instantly that it was one of your fabby cards. It's gorgeous, I love your dual colouring. Looking forward to seeing more of this stamp from your 'crazy stamping session' !!! Love it.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, what lovely stamping! The colors of those flowers caught my eye straight away! Beautiful colors! Thanks for playing along with us at the Ribbon Carousel!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a wonderful and elegant card.
    FAB color combo. Thanks for playing along in the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is really fab Samantha. Love the design with those gorgeous flowers and I love how you've used that butterfly too. Have a great evening hun. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. PRETTY PRETTY!!~ Thank you for joining us in Flourishes Timeless Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this