Monday, 28 May 2012

Doing Vintage?



Incy Wincy Designs
Hey all! its time for a new Incy Wincy Challenge and well believe me it was a challenge for me!
the Theme this week is Vintage and we have 2 yes 2 fabulous sponsors!

and

For my card it took me ages to plan as I have to admit Vintage is not something that comes easy, Not even sure I have it Cracked now either! lol! I have chosen a Christmas image and the colours are not Christmas ones at all! but I like how its turned out.
I have used this cute stamp whimsy winter Fairy Stamp.
coloured with distress inks and sakura stardust pens, then I have added Glamour dust, glossy accents and a white gel pen.
I have used the sketch over at Christmas challenges and they have a bingo board as a twist,
I chose the right hand vertical line that has Charm, Lace and pearls on.
I have also used Jute and a EK success Boarder punch.



The Challenge I'm joining is with are:
Christmas Challenges - Sketch Plus Twist.
Whimsy Inspiration - Vintage shabby chic
Craftymess – Non Traditional Colours
Crafty Calendar - Things with Wings
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - Christmas Foliage
Just Some Lines - Show us those birds
Our Creative Corner - Shabby Chic

and here's the back

Have a great day hugs me x Follow Me on Pinterest

18 comments:

  1. Very pretty, the vintage colours look lovely with your image.
    Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous. I love the soft coffee colours and that image is adorable. I just can't seem to 'do vintage' but your card makes it look so easy. So cute.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice neutral palette! Love all your layers and extra little embellies! Thank you for joining us at Our Creative Corner this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty vintage card - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 74 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card too Samantha. That image is gorgeous and you've made her look stunning. Love the design with those papers and the colour combo too. Have a lovely evening. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful image and coloring, love the details to...thanks for sharing at just some lines

    tina
    dt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card ... love all your layers and your image is adorable!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Our Creative Corner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how cute. Love that image and your gentle choice of papers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable cute card Samantha and its gorgeous too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Samantha this vintage card is beautiful. I love how you combined the papers and soft inks. If that wasn't enough, you amazed me with the back of the card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for your comments about my Harrison Fisher Women at Lisa Minckler blog, woww,,

    Woww what cute little angel here and all over I love your vintage stye-


    Take a look at my blog and choose one of the picts from my Wizard of Oz Sheets and I´ll send it free.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Its a very pretty Card.
    Thanks for joining us by Christmas Challenges WS.

    Greetz Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar! Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful card, thanks for joining us over on craftymess challenge blog.
    Marleen dt xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this card, Samantha. Pretty colours and I love the image. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Challenges {with sketches]
    Love, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful card! I love the papers and the image!
    Thanks for joining us at CCWS!
    Hugs, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the colours of this card it is really pretty :) Thank you for joining is at Craftymess x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just love the soft neutral colors that you used to make this adorable holiday card! And all the little touches: fuzzy coat trim, sparkly wings, and the perfect coloring! Thank you for playing along with us, and sharing this totally adorable card! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this