Saturday, 19 May 2012

Charming I’m sure!


mail.google.com
Here I am with another Saturday post for Totally Gorjuss challenge, This week we have a lovely easy challenge for you! the theme is Charmed!
we are sponsored by the lovely Heathers Hobbie Haven.
For my card I decided to have a play with Kraft and some distress inks… First I printed straight onto the Kraft my sentiment, then you know me and my LOVE for distress inks tehhehee…. Then cut some flowers using Sizzix Bigz Die - 3D Fringed Flower which I cut from white scraps and have inked with Mustard seed and Spiced marmalade, the border punch is an EK success lace border also distressed using the same colours, I then used the big bite to punch the holes so I could thread the ribbon and finished with a ribbon and jute bow. the flower centre is a glitter brad and metal spacer.

IMG_5767 (640x630)

The Charm I have had in my stash forever and can not remember where or when I got, and I have finished with a little stardust gel pen faux stitching.
Here are the challenges I am playing with this card:
Hotshot Crafts - Die cuts
Charisma - Use metal charms
Whimsy - Anything Goes
Card Makin' Mamas - May Flowers
Crafty Ribbons - Flowers
Delightful Challenges - Add ribbon
For Your Inspiration – Awesome picture inspiration and I LOVE the colours so used those as my inspiration!


Some More exciting news too!

My Pal Lorraine posted some exciting news on her Blog yesterday and well
I just have to share it with you!
Over the next 16 days we will be highlighting some of the Best British Craft Companies.....
Their Designer have made cards/projects for our inspiration
and there are going to be lots of awesome prizes too!All of the inlinkz links will remain open until Sunday 3rd June
so if like me you missed yesterdays you can still add your link!
YAY!
How brilliant is that!
Thanks for the Heads up Lorraine
Have a great weekend, and don’t forget to check out my teamies cards too! all so different and so inspiring!hugs me x Follow Me on Pinterest

22 comments:

  1. Beautiful creation as always.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    DS4J DT Member
    Doing Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bright card Samantha, big hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really charming.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, love the splashes of orange and yellow...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Samantha! I love the colours, they go so well together :)

    Tags xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Samantha, love the use of the Craft Card stock!! Take care!!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a happy card, lovely colour for spring, and nice C&S layout.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful Samantha, love the yellow against the kraft card and the butterfly charm is a fab extra touch. Thank you for joining us at Whimsy Stamps for our Anything Goes challenge, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous CAS creation, fab colours!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely use of the colors! Thanks for joining in with FYI!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Samantha :-) the beautiful flower, colours and simple design are altogether stunning ! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card and great colours too. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons this time. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty card - love the lacing and the flower! Thanks for playing at FYI!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card! That little charm is a great touch. So glad you joined us at FYI.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! Gorgeous card!! Love that beautiful charm!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a stunning creation!
    Gorjuss colours and stunning wee bright flower! Fab wee creation for our metal charm Challenge!
    Thanks for joining in the fun at Charisma Cardz this time
    Hugs Melly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful creation, so glad you played along with our challenge at CRAFTY RIBBONS x carol

    ReplyDelete
  18. totally LURRRRRVE the contrast of the gorgeous yellow and orange against the kraft. beautiful happy creation! thanks for sharing it with the Charisma Galz, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super C&S clean - love it!
    Thanks for joining us at CMM's this week.
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  20. Super card Samantha.Thank you for joining us at HSC for our Die Cuts Challenge.

    Hugs sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your bright flower! Thanks for joining us at FYI!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this