Friday, 11 May 2012

2 for one



Hey all Good Friday Morning to you all!
A Quick post this morning I wanted to catch 52 Christmas cards Challenge this Morning
I had a very busy day yesterday as I was cooking and baking, bread, bagels, rolls for the next few days and also Focaccia and Spinach and ricotta for dinner last night... then catching up on emails and sponsor stuff for a couple of my DT challenges... Anyway I decided to take a break for an hour and have a blog hop! well I saw 52CCT and loved the C&S sketch... while thinking about what I could make for a card for their Sketch I also was thinking about Shrink Plastic and the Tree Stamp I bought a week or so ago... Arrrrrr that's it! I will have a play with shrink and the sketch, and some resist stamping and distressing too, using black soot!
and finished with some stickles.
Here is the result... Using the 52CC sketch

Now being me I mostly stamp 2 in case one does not work out so good but this time they both stamped and shrank great so here is another card Not using the Sketch..

The Challenge I'm joining is with are:
52 Christmas cards - Sketch - First card
Paper Crafting Journey - Black & one other- Black and Silver – both
Scrapbook Sisters - off-center - First cardStampavie and More - monochrome – Both
Whimsy Inspiration - add dimension.
Craft Room Challenge - Emboss it
Jingle belles - Embossing
Have a great day hugs me x Follow Me on Pinterest

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards, they're both so elegant.

    Tags xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just Gorgeous! LOving your colours.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great cards! Love, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards. I love the tree.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh these are ♥FAB♥ and you're really REALLY making me want to play with some whrink plastic and stamps here b/c those little medallions are just soooooooooooo totally GORGEOUS on your cards! ♥!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo la la! So many great techniques nestled into these beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Lauren ... I want to go play with shrink plastic too ... what fabulous holiday cards ... so glad you joined us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. very elegant and simple

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are amazing!!! LOVE the black and white for a holiday card--they look so elegant! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Christmas card and boy have you been busy! Thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  11. just love how elegant this christmas card is, thanks for joining us at craft room challenge, debi x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulously elegant with great detailThank you for entering it into the Craft Room challenge "emboss it" challenge. Suzanne :).

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very stylish and elegant. Thanks for joining us at Craft Room Challenge and good luck Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous tree cards you've made here Samantha. Love the design with the black and white theme and the shrinking method too. Have a lovely evening. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is beautiful thanks for playing with us at PCJ this time
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this