Friday, 20 April 2012

What time is it?


Time for a Home cooking sneak peek, Any idea's what this is going to be
Yes it is Dough! but what will it be when it is cooked?

Its also time for a Sketch from Dawny at Simon Says Stamp

I have twisted the sketch to suit my image, I have used this Wild Rose Studio Race card I think its discontinued but don't quote me on that! we have a couple left at the shop where I work though...

I have coloured it with Distress re inkers and a paint brush and once it was dry added some clear sakura stardust pen to make it sparkle a little you can not really see it so good in the photo.
I then added glossy accents to the windows and headlights and a little on the ground under the car...
the Clocks back ground is just stamped and embossed in clear powder onto Kraft card, a square of Magic Mesh for Texture along with some jute. I also added 3 eyelets and tied the jute into a ting bow
lastly printed the Time to Celebrate and the Happy Birthday on my PC and added some faux stitching! done! this card is off to the shop as a sample so customers can see the card and clock stamps used on a card.
Sandra if your reading this DON'T sell this one!
tehhehee My boss Sandra has a habit of selling cards I made for the shop as samples as I can not help myself I have to make them into finished cards :0)
The Challenge I'm joining is with are:
Simon Says Stamp - Sketch

4 Crafty Chicks - Boys dig it
Cute Card Thursday - Metallica - Eyelets
DRS Designs - Sport - Motor Racing

Don't forget we have a DT CALL running at ABC Christmas Challenge
so if you fancy joining our fun team check out this Fortnights challenge and what
you need to do to apply

Have a great day hugs me x Follow Me on Pinterest

14 comments:

  1. Love your race car card! Great design and layout and fantastic coloring on the race car. Beautiful. Thanks for joining the challenge at DRS Designs this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fabulous card!! Love what you did with the sketch! Awesome!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!



    Hugs...

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I get a 'what what' on this card!!! Love this groovy masculine textured and wonderfully colored car card.

    As for the dough...it's a GIANT ENVELOPE to mail me amazing yummies in???? I'm sure of it...

    hugs,
    Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Samantha,
    Fab car I had to smile at the dough sketch... what a lovely card well done
    I am just catching up viewing as I have been poorly, feeling much better now and will be posting soon.
    You have been making some fabulous cards since I have been away
    well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your digi's car, simply stunning cool designs...
    fabulous job!

    Hugs

    Kim
    Ps: Please visit my challenge blog at Digidarla.com


    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super male card Samantha, love all the texture. I haven't a clue what the dough is going to be, looks good though. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Incredible and stylish masculine card... great coloring and the glossy windows are the perfect accent!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Me
    I think it is discontinued too, although love how you have presented it such a great male card
    Hugs the other
    Me xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a fab masculine card, Love the combination of layout and colours with that image.

    Thanks for making our Boys Dig It challenge so special.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Guest Designer @ 4 CCC

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a great guy card with awesome colors. Thanks for playing with DRS Designs and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous male card yet again Samantha. Love the awsome design and the faux stitching. Superb and your posts make me hungry lately;) Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Samantha :-) the image is fab and the whole design is perfect :-) I love the clock design card you made and the eyelet detail ,, and the mesh ,, all FAB :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is really cool- a great boy/man card! I love the mesh!! Thanks for joining our Boys Dig it challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!
    Hugs!
    Heather P (Guest DT)
    www.heather-p.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such an awesome "boy" card! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks for our "Boys Dig It" Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this