Tuesday, 3 April 2012

Spring more like winter again.....

Ouch the weather really can't make its mind up but we did some some awesome days of sun but its turned cold again today so I have this card to share which should make you feel on lovely and warm I took the picture of this one yesterday in the 10 minutes of sunshine we had, The image is a whiff of Joy Image I have had this stamp for well over 2 years and I have neglected it! Not sure why because I LOVE it! I guess the problem is there are soooooo many things, stamps and stash.
Anyway I have been busy with my sewing machine too! I even managed to ruffle the ribbon on the machine too! pretty pleased about that! you might see more of this idea haha...
and I have coloured the image with distress re inkers and liquid pearls.

The Challenge I'm joining is with are:
Whiff of Joy Monday - Spring in the air
Simon Says stamp Challenges – Anything Goes
Cupcake Craft - Sewing Box - Thread for stitching.
Stamp and Create - Spring
Waste not Wednesdays - whiff of Joy Image, I wrote down to join this challenge when I was planning my card and then nearly forgot to enter! doh! Hope my card counts?


 Have a great day hugs me x Follow Me on Pinterest

PS: Don't forget to check to see if your the person who caught the Top Tip Tuesday eye this week!
 

16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous little get well card and a great take on the sketch. Good luck with the challenges.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this is lovely! Super sweet elephant and love the colours too :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab image Samantha and what a lovely card ,I love it . Fabulous design and the colours are great.
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Samantha
    Another gorgeous, super cute and such a sweet card! Love the yellow again. It gives out a warm feeling and would brightened up any grey and cold day. Love your sewing machine skills.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Samantha. Fab sketch you've used and your colouring is superb. And sewing too?? You've outdone yourself;) Have a lovely evening. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so cute. Adorable heffalump.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Samantha. :) I love the paper you chose for your image, that gives great texture to your lil' elephant too.
    Wonderful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely stitching, fantastic ruffled ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  9. awwwwwwwwwwwwww so cute and adorable colouring love the ribbon so pretty and the photo reminds me of the lovely days just gone as it certainly was not taken this morning as the rain would have washed it away
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute and fun card! Beautiful colors and the image is super cute!
    Thank you so much for joining us at the WOJ challenge.
    Hugs, June

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute and happy card, I love the elephant and pretty ruffled ribbon! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake, Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful!!! Fantastic colours and... I really want a sewing machine:-)!!! BIG hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A gorgeous card Samantha, love the image and very pretty details. The ribbon looks fab. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous, cute card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Samantha, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and pretty papers. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing card! So fun and beautiful!

    Thank you so much for joining us at the WOJ challenge.

    Hugs,
    Manuela

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this