Wednesday, 11 April 2012

Running out of gold

We have reached ½ way on the currant challenge at ABC Christmas challenge where our challenge is
Our Host is Lacey and our fabulous sponsors are
Simon Says Stamp
Photobucket
Here is my ½ way card and I have to say yes I was running out of things that were gold the Reindeer is heat embossed in Old Gold and I have sewn the gold ribbon onto the card too!…
Here are the Challenges I am joining in with are:
Don't forget to check on the rest of my teamies creation at ABC Christmas Challenge
Have a great day hugs me x Follow Me on Pinterest

13 comments:

  1. Hi Samantha
    Beautiful and elegant card! Love that shade of green and the heat embossed reindeer.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Samantha beautiful Christmas card! Big hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgoeus card hunny - love that reindeer...he looks so elegant in gold!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Christmas card....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elegant and beautiful!
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww this is gorgeous, so elegant, I love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super elegant! That deer is fabulous. . .it almost looks embroidered. LOVE IT!
    So glad you joined the Sassy DTeam in the anything goes challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's. Good luck in the drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just can't wrap my head around making Christmas cards.. thats why I am a last minute holiday card person:)
    this is just beautiful!
    thanks for joining us for the Sassy Cheryl anything goes challenge!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful - I'm envious on how well you are doing on Christmas cards! Thank you for joining us at The Stamping Boutique.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty holiday image!! Thanks for joining us at Paper and Such!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this reindeer. Look so elegant.. and I love those splashes around too;) Have a lovely evening. Big hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this