Tuesday, 10 April 2012

A real Tweet for ya


Its Tuesday where did that Easter weekend go! I has some many plans and Hmmmmm! did not do ½ of them! tut! Oh well as least I did do ½ of them…. tehehhee!
Back to work today! YAY!!!! love my job! Miss it when I am not there!! but I do wish the Distress ink markers would hurry up and arrive!! COME ON RANGER! 


Ok so to my DT project! its Tuesday as I said so that means its a Top Tip Tuesday Challenge!
We have a Great line up of Designers too! Stamp Fairy Designers, our Caught our Eye Designer and Tracey is joining us for another challenge too! with more Fab Tips

and our awesome sponsors are: Simon Says Stamp
Simon Says Stamp


Annette is our host this time and she has done an awesome Box bag tutorial too!

Here is my card I have used a Cute House mouse stamp called Sweet Kiss from Simon Says Stamp
TTT_10th April_Spotty_dotty
I have used distress inks, Core colour card, BG/DP which I distressed with the TH Distressing tool.
A heart tag that I have removed the centre as I like just the metal Heart shape on its own.
3 flowers layered up, some Dotty Ribbon and some twine, some Blue Gems. The Core Colour was embossed with swiss dots and then sanded and the edge cut with my EK success punch too.



Here are the Challenges I am joining in with are:
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Ribbon or Twine – Both
Paper Pretties - Lots of Layers
Pollycraft - Fabric – the Flowers are fabric ones.
Tammy Scrapin Corner - Anything Goes (twist Embossing)
The Pink Elephant – Flowers
Totally Stampalicious - Friendship – The mouse and the bird are firends thehehe sorry maybe that is stretching the theme a little ?
Corrosive Challenges - Heavy Metal – The altered heart tag. 
Let`s Ink It Up – Distressing.
The Squirrel & the Fox - Things with Wings.

Have a great day hugs me x Follow Me on Pinterest
PS: Don't forget to check to see if your the person who caught the Top Tip Tuesday eye this week!

15 comments:

  1. Love your gorgeous card Samantha.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Samantha, love the image and fab colours! Big hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Samantha
    Beautiful card. I love the papers, the colours and the image is soooo sweet too.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet! I love the colours and that heart tag - very clever taking out the middle!!! You're so smart!!!
    Hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute, the image is a real sweetie. I would never put blue and green together but they always look so great when you use them, really natural like a grassy bank against the water. It looks really serene. These spotty papers are really great too. Love it all.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous colours, a great combination. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful. I love the colors just amazing


    Thanks for Entering the Challenge
    At Tammy's Scrapin Corner.

    Good Luck the Winner will be announced on Sunday Evening.

    I hope to see you enter next week!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the image and papers, great paper colour combo too. Thanks for sharing with us at LIIU, good luck. Hugz Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very sweet. Love the darling image and altered heart tag. Thanks so much for joining the "Heavy Metal" challenge at the Corrosive Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So lovely Samantha! That colour combo is gorgeous! Thx for joining us at Pollycrafts!

    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful Samantha. Love your card this week and the colour choice is awsome too. Perfect details with the flower and punched edge. Have a lovely evening. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow Samantha what a gorgeous colour combo...love your card...thanks for joining in with our Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Samantha :)
    Your spotty dotty card is tip top! I really, realllllly, love that HM image. Never seen that one before and it made "ohhhhh, that's adorable" outloud.
    The center removed from your heart is a great idea too!
    Hope your feeling a little better today.
    Hugs,
    Me

    Thank you also for joining our Things With Wings challenge at The Squirrel & The Fox too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your card. The mouse kissing the bird is so cute. Thank you for sharing and joining in at LIIU. Hugs, Velma

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card. The image is so cute and love the papers and colour combo. Thanks for joining us at LIIU.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this