Tuesday, 24 April 2012

Keep warm!


Good Tuesday Morning to you all!
We have a new Top Tip Tuesday Challenge this week and the theme is Anything but a card!
our fabulous Sponsors are:

and
We have some Awesome Guest Designers too! and the DT have out done themselves this week so be sure to stop by! and even better if you join in with us!
For my anything but a card I have been learning to knit and this is my first scarf following a written pattern..
Tip:
When I put my knitting down to return to later I was finding sometimes that I had lost some stitches off the needles so here's a Tip to stop that from happening again.
Pop on an elastic Band and your kniiting will stay put!
We have a craft and natter Group at Penrith Crafts every Tuesday so if you want to learn to knit, or just want to come and craft, crochet or sew please join us
we are also on Facebook but I am just learning
how to set it up! and have yet to work out how to get a button on here so you can like us there!
and see what we are up too!
hope this link works

anyway!

Here are the challenges I'm joining is with are:
Cupcake Craft - Material Girl - I think wool is ok?
Love to Create - Anything Goes
Make it Monday - Always Anything Goes
That Craft Place - Anything but Square or Rectangle

Have a great day hugs me x Follow Me on Pinterest

Don'f Forget we are having a DT call at ABC Christmas challenge!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Samantha

    Your scarf looks terrific!
    Unfortunately though, as Make It Monday is a paper craft linky party your scarf is not a valid entry.

    It was nice to come by and visit your blog and see your beautiful creations though.

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to have to teach me all those fancy stitches! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous scarf!

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work :) Thanks for joining us this week with the Material Girl challenge, and good luck - Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely creation! Thank you for playing along at That Craft Place this time x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Love to Create Challenge! We hope you come back and play with us again Really soon!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Am loving this scarf of your Samantha and the colour look so good too;) As I said earlier, you never stop to amaze me you clever girl;) Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this