Monday, 23 April 2012

I have a sketch for ya

Good Monday morning to you all! did you have a good weekend?

I did it was busy I did loads of jobs but had a little craft time too!
and just lately I am using my Sewing machine more and more as as I use it my confidence grows

Time for a NEW challenge at Incy Wincy this week and the challenge is a Sketch
Hope you like it, I drew this one and Nikki computerized it for us! yay!


Here is my card using the sketch
I have coloured the image with distress inks and also added some little swirls stamped on to the bath too, then got out plenty of stickles, glue and glamour dust. I added the text from my PC and die cut and sewn in, The Lace and ribbon are machine sewn on and the stitching around the card base onto the purple is also machine sewn and is a new pattern I tried out! quite pleased with the effect you might see more of that teehhehee, then to finish a few card candy, that's it! Clean and Simple! just like me in the bath! tehhehee clean and simple! haha!

Dont forget to check out the rest of my awesome teamies creations too! 

Incy Wincy Designs

The Challenge I'm joining is with are:

Marks Finest Papers - Stitching
Card Crafter's Circle - In Stitches.
Card Makin' Mamas -Make it Girlie

Have a great day hugs me x Follow Me on Pinterest

13 comments:

  1. Lovely take on your sketch.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great border with the sewing. Love the effect.
    Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card hun! Thanks for popping by my christmas blog and letting me know about the abc christmas challenge :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sewn border. I need to try that stitch. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that border stitch!Fab image and great sketch, too!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card. The stitching is fab and the sketch a dream to follow
    Hugs
    Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card and that stitching is amazing, love it.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabtastic sketch, fabulous card

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card.

    Hugs
    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the stitching! Thank you for sharing at Card Crafter's Circle
    hugs,
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is wonderful! Love the tub image and your sewing is fabulous! Thank you for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card looks so relaxing. Cool stitching. Thanks for playing along with us here at Speedy Fox and Friends challenge, we hope to see you again next week. Make sure to check out our challenge with Friends of SpeedyTV for more fun and more chances to win with Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the purple and the stitching! Thanks for playing along with CMM!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this