Saturday, 7 April 2012

Happy Easter Saturday!


Hi everyone!! 
we have a new challenge and Totally Gorjuss today and its a fabulous sketch! love it so Clean and simple so I  decided to keep it very C&S and use No embellishments It was at first quite hard but then I thought I would stitch everything into place and have a bit of fun with the different patterns I could make..

We are sponsored by Joanna Sheen and you could win her prize if you come play along!
I have just used plain Green and yellow card stock but I also ran some vellum through the cuttlebug on my swiss dots folder to add some texture and also use my EK Success lace punch one the green.
I am pleased with how this turned out what do you think? I have been getting a bit carried away with my machine lately tehhee :0)
The Challenge I am joining today are:
 

Divas by Design - Anything goes
Simon Says Stamp - favourite tool – Cuttlebug and Sewing Machine.
Card Makin' Mamas – Easter
Delicious Doodles - Textures
Glitter Geeks – Easter
Raise The Bar – Cutesy Easter / Spring
Stamp Man - Vellum

Don't forget to visit the Totally Gorjuss Challenge take a peek at some more of my teams fabulous Creations.
mail.google.com
Have a great day hugs me x Follow Me on Pinterest

17 comments:

  1. This is so cute, clean and simple has definitely worked....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and fresh, perfect for spring.
    Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is totally adorable Samantha. Love the design with the dotted papers and that cute little hedgehog so adorably coloured in;) Great stitchwork too. Have a lovely easter. Big hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...so cute...love the stitching...and it looks even better in real life! :0)
    Thanks hunny...I love my Easter card!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super Easter card Samantha. Love the cute Hedgie. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute Easter card.

    Hugs
    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooo i love this card, very spring fresh and easter like. thanks for entering the glitter geeks challenege blog this week. louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely, all the stictching looks great. Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Samantha.
    I love the vellum run through the cuttlebug it works really well doesn't it.
    Thanks for joining in with my Vellum challenge over at the The Stamp Man.
    hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! Design and colours are fantastic, and your stitching looks wonderful! Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week, Paula ;))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super card Samantha, I love your spring fresh colours. Thank you for the lovely comment
    Thanks for playing with the Diva's this week for our 'Anything Goes' challenge, happy hopping and good luck in the challenge
    Hugs Laurie xx
    PS
    Thank you for the lovely comment

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable, as always, Love the cute image.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Samantha,
    What a fab card. I love the image & gorgeous colour scheme. Thanks for joining us at the Divas By Design Birthday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW a beautiful card, thank you for entering the Stamping Dragon Challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card with some yummy textures hun. Perfect for our 'Texture' challenge at Delicious Doodles. Thank you for joining in! Good luck with the draw.
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really like this card - sometimes less is more and this works really well and the stamped image is definitely the main focus - thanks for joining the Glitter Geeks Challenge this week x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very nice, thanks for playing along with CMM!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this