Wednesday, 25 April 2012

H for Hardware ½ way reminder and DT CALL


YAY!!!!!!!! Good morning and a happy Wednesday to you all!

Have you made a start on your Christmas cards yet?
NO????
Why not??
I have a good time for you to start.... Our Challenge this week at ABC Christmas Challenge is ½ way and you still have time to come play along!
Its a fun challenge and its H for H for Hardware and we have a DT CALL!


Our awesome sponsor is our very own Lacey with her fabulous Shop

So here is my card for the ½way reminder and my hardware is the Silver Metal Snowflake charm
I have stamped the snowflakes and text in versa-mark and embossed them with Silver & clear embossing powder which I mixed together to make the embossing powder a little lighter, the paper underneath is so old I do not know what it is! my quest to use up so of my old papers haha!
the Ribbon is new and bought at Penrith Crafts where I work! and the snowflake charm was a gift from Lacey a while ago! thanks hunny :o)

The Challenge I'm joining is with are:
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
52 Christmas Cards - Snowflakes.
Creative Card Crew - Ribbon.
Ribbon Carousel Challenge - Anything Goes - Spooled item.
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Ribbon or Twine (Ribbon).
Kaboodle Doodles - Embossing.
Ooh La La Creations - Bold and Bright.
Cute Card Thursday - Metallica.
Less is More - Charming.

Have a great day hugs me x Follow Me on Pinterest

20 comments:

  1. Hi, Samantha. I love your text card and embossing! hugs, Miria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Samantha
    I am back. I had troubles with my laptop and it had to be repaired. Loving your card. Love the design you created with embossing. Lovely ribbon and charm too.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Christmas card and fab little charm......

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a great card. I really like that ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Samantha, it's a while since you joined us at "Less is More"... I guess you forgot that we have a maximum of 5 challenges which may be combined!
    Your card is lovely, although many layered... I love the snowflake charm and that gorgeous ribbon!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous creation!!! LOVE the little charm--and your sentiment is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card hunny - love those pretty snowflakes!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a great card design! I'm so happy that you could join us at Bunny Zoes this month!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so very beautiful Samantha!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is so beautiful Samantha.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card,Love the colours, the layout, everything...a perfect Christmas card!
    klare
    :O)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful card and I love the bold and bright ribbon
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week I do hope we see you again
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful CAS card, love your embossing.
    Enjoy your weekend.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my word Samantha this is beautiful, those snowflakes, sentiment and ribbon look wonderful, thank you for joining our challenge at OLLCB
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  15. A lovely card - thanks for joining in this week at 52CCT - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. All behind with my commenting again this week !, this is a gorgeous card, love the snowflakes,thanks for sharing at OLLCB, Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card. Love the hint of colour and coordinating ribbon. All set beautifully with the charm. x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just popping back to say thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.

    luv

    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  19. Am loving your half way reminder card too. Those snowflakes are awsome and love the design with ribbon and charm too. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is great thanks for joining us at CCC xx Jan

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this