Wednesday, 18 April 2012

H for Hardware and some GREAT news!

Its Wednesday and we have a New challenge at ABC Christmas challenge its my turn to Host this fortnights Challenge but before I tell you all about the challenge I want to share some Great and exciting News!
WERE having a DT call! yes we would love to have 3 new Christmas Mad Crafters to Join our Design Team… Sooooooo if you want to be in our Gang and LOVE making Christmas Projects of any kind! then this could be the fun chance for you! This would be a permanent position No term! just stay as long as your happy! we will be holding the DT call as apart of this fortnights challenge so the DT CALL will be open for the 2 weeks!
So wanna know more pop over to the challenge after leaving me a comment here so I know your on your way and well I LOVE comments too!

Ok then soooo what's the challenge?  H for Hardware
and its really easy… Use some Metal this can be ANYTHING metal, Brads, charms, paper clips, staples anything Metal……. I can’t wait to see what you make!!
We have our very own Lacey as our Sponsor with her awesome shop…
The awesome Stamp and create and our Lucky winner will receive a super Fabulous Gift voucher.
We also have the lovely Jerusha as our special guest too! 
So then to my card and my hardware I have used  staples, brads, Christmas tree pins and a metal tag.
The image I have used is this Cute Whiff of Joy Uru and Bird. I have had a lot of fun sewing all the layers together and I coloured the image with distress inks. Can you see my clouds? The tag was one of those that I took the coloured paper out and added some white what I stamped with part if my sentiment, the other part of my sentiment is on the main image so to be in line with the sketch.
Here are the Challenges I am joining in with are:
Whiff of Joy – Karina's Sketch
Papertake Weekly - A Stitch In Time (use stitching, real or faux,on your project)
Pollycraft - Cute Critters
Simon Says Stamp and Show... - Anything Goes
Whoopsi Daisy  - Anything Goes
Paper Sundaes - Anything Goes
Stamptacular Sunday - Must use a stamp - Anything Goes
Craft Your Days Away - Metal
Daring Cardmakers - Hat Boutique 

Ok so what are you waiting for? leave me a comment and then Head straight over to ABC Christmas Challenge to play along, and don't forget to check on the rest of my teamies creation too!
Have a great day hugs me x Follow Me on Pinterest

22 comments:

  1. Fab card, love the stitching.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic,love the image and gorgeous papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your card is adorable. Great papers to pair with your beautifully coloured image.
    Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card - fab image
    Many thanks for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week
    Hugs
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, hun!! I love the layout and the papers you used. And these Christmas Gnomes are so cute!! {Hugs}!
    ~Lacey
    www.stampandcreate.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Samantha :-) such a cute image and the cloudy background is fab ! Lovely papers and embellies too :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing! Your choice of metal accents perfectly embellishes the card! Great extra shine the metal offers too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK, Ok here is my comment: your card is fab, I love your colouring of the little gnome!! And a great take on the super sketch!!
    OK??
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh gosh that killed me, had to wait till I got home to hop and see the excitement lol xx

    Love your card gorgeous stitching my machine is now prepared and ready for action just need to have a go, thank you for the lovely inspiration, although some how think mine will be no where near as neat and tidy :)
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous card. I love the papers and the image is wonderful. The star is great, too!
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the sticthing, that little guy is very cute

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card hunny - love that image, and all your hardware looks fab!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card - that image is so cute and so well coloured. I also thing you've chosen some great papers to coordinate!

    Thanks for joining us at CYDA for our Use Metal Challenge!

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab fab fab. Really love it Samantha. Gorgeous LO and details with the star and the stitching and the clouds and and and;) LOVE IT:))) Exiting that ABC is holding a DT call too;) Have a lovely evening. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Omg, Samantha your card is fab, I love the sweet image and perfect stitching, hugs, Miria xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. A Stunning card.. Fabulous, Thank you for joining us at Whoopsie Daisy.. Good Luck, Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very pretty card. Thank you for joining the Pollycraft "cute critters" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi hun. Have to stop by again and tell you that I really love this card of yours, especially the clouds and the sewing. Thanks for playing at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge and good luck, Hope to see you back sunday for another challenge. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at WhoopsiDaisy. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you Samantha for joining us at Papertake Weekly with this adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous card, Samantha!! I love the colours and mix of papers and of course the fab WOJ image! Thanks for playing along with us at WOJ Challenges! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Sam, I love your take on my sketch. You created a wonderful card. Thank you so much for joining us at Whiff of Joy Challenges. We hope to see you again next time.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this