Monday, 2 April 2012

Don’t blink you will miss it!

Hey all, Can you believe its April already! I just can not believe it,
before you know it it will be May! so don’t blink or you might miss April totally!
I have a card for you today which I have made for the Incy Wincy Challenge Today we have a new Challenge and the theme is…… Easter/Pastel Colours
our Sponsor is the lovely Care 2 Stamp

and we have 2 Guest Designers too! we have the lovely HELEN WA and the AWESOME Annette YAY!!! Great to have you both Playing too!
For my card I have used a lovely Wild Rose Studio stamp called Milton with Lily isn’t he the darn cutest!


I have really taken to doing some paper piecing the last few cards and I really love how this one looks too! and I have had drawn and cut the clouds and distressed them a little and also coloured Milton with distress inks!
I AM SOOOOOOOOoooooo looking forward to getting the Tim Holtz Distress markers in at Penrith Crafts where I work! I WANT them now!! thehehehee! Anyway I have also used some liquid pearls around the image to add some texture too! and a little bit of glossy accents on Milton's eyes, nose and flower stamens. and finished off with some sewing on my machine with out thread too.

I know my card is Birthday but its a spring Birthday card.

The Challenge I'm joining is with are:
Catch The Bug - Easter/Spring
Little Claire's - Spring
Scrap and Doodle - Spring
Sweet Stampin - Spring or Easter
Fairy Fun Fridays - Spring


Don't forget to visit the  Incy Wincy Challenge and check out the rest of our Team's cards and creations and Not forgetting the guests fabulous creations too!
Incy Wincy Designs
Have a great day hugs me x Follow Me on Pinterest

22 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card. I love the sunny spring colours.
    Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky duck! Those pens will be amazing! I'm waiting on the alphabet to get in!! Your paper pieced card is a smash, Samantha!!! You are the goddess of this technique. The spots n' dots look excellent around it too. :)
    Have a great week!
    Hugs,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Samantha, and Milton looks fab with those lovely fresh spring colours! Helen (Incy Wincy GDT) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Samantha,
    OMG, this must be the sweetest bear I have ever seen!(Sorry Barry you come close second). The card is super gorgeous! Love the yellow with the the hints of other colours and your super paper piecing too.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card. the clouds are so great.
    Many thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week
    Hugs
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Samantha

    Caz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome Samantha and your paper piecing is great.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Samantha you did a beautiful job paper piercing. The card looks so beautiful! I must try to do some paper piercing myself!
    Hugs,
    Kim
    Care2Stamp

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable just like you! The paper piecing is fabulous and your hand-drawn clouds are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Samantha

    Great card with lovely springy clours - that little teddy is so cute.

    Let me know how you get on with the Distress Markers!

    Hugs

    hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely!Fab image, love your clouds and the paper piecing, too!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is adorable honey. I've really enjoyed playing along with the team again this week. Such a great theme, and I love your paper piecing. So pretty with those yellows too. Really spring-like. Annette xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card hun and the cutest image! Love the paper piecing. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Little Claire this month.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab card! Really pretty. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute Samantha. I love the spring colours and your paper piecing rocks;) Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card Samantha :-) I LOVE Milton and the paper pieced flower looks fab !! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card Samantha, love the sweet image and the pretty flower.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh that's so sweet!

    Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Totally adorable! I love the paper piecing! BIG hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely spring card,Samantha, great way to use the clouds. The paper pieced flower loks amazing.
    Thank you for joining our Spring Fling challenge at FFF and good luck.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super cute card, love the coloring on it. Thanks for joining us at SSDS. Good Luck!

    Just A Pac Rat
    http://www.circlebenterprises.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this