Saturday, 14 April 2012

Bling it on!

Good Morning friends
Hope your having a fabulous Saturday, fingers crossed it will me a sunny day too!
I have made a Christmas card for our Challenge at Totally Gorjuss this week as the challenge theme is Bling it on! our sponsor is
I have used a Penny Black stamp called Fantasy stamped
I stamped the image in gold ink and also embossed it with enchanted gold embossing powder, I added some glamour dust, and the flower is also inked with gold ink, I have dry embossed the background in just lines and also used some of the gold metal sheet and also stitched it into place, I have also sewn the image in place, added some gems and ruffled and sewn the sparkly edged ribbon in place too!
I also added a gem brad to the flower.
TG_14th_Bling
Here are a few challenges I am playing along with:
Delightful Challenges – Stitching – Real
Do You Stack Up? - Glitter/bling
Paper Pretties - Use Lots of Layers
Tammy Scrapin Corner - Anything Goes (twist Embossing)
Truly Madly Crafty Challenges - Handmade Flowers
Don't forget to visit the Totally Gorjuss Challenge take a peek at some more of my teams fabulous Creations.
mail.google.com
Have a great day hugs me x Follow Me on Pinterest

18 comments:

  1. Just gorjuss!Love that tree and the stitching looks fab!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Samantha
    Gorgeous card! Love every little crafty stroke you put into this one but also this card seems pretty versatile and I would give it to someone even if it was not Christmas.
    Love it!
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card hun, very elegent. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy to see your use of this wonderful image.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, love the embossing....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Samantha. I love the embossing and the bling! I didn't realise at first that it was a Christmas card, but by changing the poinsettia it would work for any occasion, perhaps even a sympathy card which are really hard to get right. This seems to be so versatile. Fab card.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one stunning christmas card. It is so versatile as Annette says, it can be used for other occations too. Love the embossing, bling and poinsetta too. Have a lovely evening. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty card! LOVE all the textures--and all that bling is fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The card is so sweet and pretty just love all the textures.

    Thanks for Entering the Challenge
    At Tammy's Scrapin Corner.

    Good Luck the Winner will be announced on Sunday Evening.

    I hope to see you enter next week!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh elegant love the image and the stitching is fabulous a gorgeous card
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! Gorgeous job with the image! Thanks for joining us at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow this is so beautiful. Love the monochromatic feel to it.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love anything trees - you could use anytime with a different flower

    kitten - DYSU team

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges, good luck and hope to see you next time.
    Hugs
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  15. The card is beautiful.
    xAndrea

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card Samantha :-) one of my fave stamps and its just perfect for blinging up :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your card is so beautiful, Samantha! Gorgeous colours and layout, very elegant! I love it! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this