Saturday, 24 March 2012

With a Cherry on the top!

At Totally Gorjuss our challenge this week is spots and stripes, we are sponsored by the lovely LOTV


My Teamies have made some wonderful projects so do stop by and join in too! plenty of inspiration for the team and a great prize…
So then to my card!
I have used this Monkey cupcake stamp I won a while back isn't he fun! I have coloured him with distress inks and the cherry is done with a sakura stardust pen, and the blue sprinkles the same, I have added some liquid pearls too! all the 3 papers are stitched into place I had some fun trying some stitch settings on my machine! but you can only see the one on the blue unless you click the image to see it close up!

IMG_5296 (640x629)

The Challenge I'm joining is with are:

Totally paper crafts – humour – I think this monkey is a  Cheeky and funny Chappy.
Cute Card Thursday – Anything Goes.
Dutch Dare – Cute and Cuddly… I could just HUG that CUPCAKE! tehhehhee and the is cute monkey of course!
Scrappy Frogs - Seeing Spots
Pattie's Creations - digi/stamped image - Anything Goes
Poodles Parlour - Anything Goes
Stampin' For The Weekend - Anything Goes
Freshly Brewed - Dots



Don't forget to visit the challenge and
also take a peek and the rest of my awesome teams creations
blog logo


Have a great day hugs me x Follow Me on Pinterest 

23 comments:

  1. Beautiful little card and I love the way you have used the cord on it.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a cutie, Samantha! Have a nice weekend, Miria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Samantha
    Loving your card. So cute and yummy with so many beautiful touches too.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a supercute monkey! love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. FAB card, super monkey, and great colours I love it Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card and mega cute monkey! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww what a fun card. Love it Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally Gorgeous, love it
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great card, such a fun image too. Perfect for out challenge on Totally Papercrafts.
    Thanks for playing along and good luck
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for playing in our 'Anything Goes' Challenge #40, and for using a Digital OR Stamped image!
    Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    and Pattie's shop
    Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ummm, YUM!!! :) Your card is fabby awesome, Samantha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. The stripes and spots work fabulously with this stamp - and the stitching and twine are perfect with this layout. Fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Samantha thanks for joining in the AnnaBelle Stamps Challenge this week with this sweet card. Now who could risist this cupcake with the cherry on top??

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Samantha

    I love this card - he is such a cheekie chappie. I too am following you now (even though I thought I already was - DOH).

    Thanks for popping by and leaving some lovely comments on my blog - they are so very much appreciated.

    Ta-ra for now.

    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful cheeky monkey card, thanks for sharing it with us at Poodles Parlour, good luck, cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is just as sweet as can be... super adorable! Thanks for sharing your cute card with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just adore that monkey and your fab ue of string. Love the stitching as well. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. As usual - your creations are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What an adorable card! LOVE your super cute image and your design!
    Thanks for playing along with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

    Take Care,
    Kylie X

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so cute, and I love the pearls on the icing!!
    TFS with us this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous card Samantha :-)such a cute image and fun :0 he is one cheeky monkey eh ! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the TPC xx
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  22. This gem is filled with fun, the image is super cute and I love the bright and bold papers!
    Thanks for joining in the fun at AnnaBelle's this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is so nice! Thanks for joining us at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge…
    Hugs
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this