Wednesday, 14 March 2012

Tweet tweet...

Hey all Happy Wednesday!
We are ½ way already on our E for Evergreen Challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge
this week I knew exactly which Image I was using in fact I have had the stamp on my Desk for a few weeks
I bought this lovely Whimsy image when I spent my Voucher I won at Whimsy Stamps challenge in January so I was please to be able to find time to Ink and colour her... 


 I have coloured her with Distress inks and highlighted with a white Gel pen and some liquid pearls, added some distress stickles to her wings but its not showing so well in the photo, the papers are quite old and I have quite a bit of it I went a bit mad when I first started crafting and its one of those things I tend to hoard, I can't remember what they are but I also used them last week for my PIO card here... the Spotty paper is the reverse of the green snowflake paper and the background green is Bazzil which is of a spotty texture too. Don't forget you can enter as many times as you like at ABC Christmas we have NO limit and well to be really truthful there are not so many entries this time of year so you have an awesome chance of winning! and no to mention getting ahead of the crowd with your Christmas cards I now have 16 cards made and we are only into March... SO come on Hop on over to ABC Christmas Challenge and check out my Teamies inspiration and get busy with your Christmas cards asap! 


The Challenge I'm joining is with are:

Winter Wonderland - A Christmas Scene.
52 Christmas Cards - Colour Challenge.
Cupcake Craft - Going Dotty.
Crafty Sentiments - Things With Wings
Sassy Cheryl's - Wearin' of the Green
Use It Tuesdays - hoarded supply - the Christmas papers.
Simon Says Stamp - A bit o' Green.


Have a great day hugs me x Follow Me on Pinterest

23 comments:

  1. Oh this is just gorgeous hunny! Love that sweet image and the green is fab. Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable image, which you have coloured beautifully.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  3. This little girl is for sure adorable, and so is your card.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh she is really cute Samantha. I love how you've coloured her in and the green theme and the doily makes it look gorgeous. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delightful! Love those layers at different angles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow this is a gorgeous Christmas Scene super cute image too, thank you so much for sharing your lovely work with us at the Winter Wonderland this week
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps I have some candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one of my all time favorite images. So happy I got to see it again and colored so beautifully. Love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card! Good luck in the challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Samantha :-) I love this image, she is fab !! the papers and details are all perfect too :-)

    sorry I didn't find time to join you for this challenge :-( xx

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card and cute image.

    Thanks for joining us in Sassy Cheryl's "Green" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Samantha Love it Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just darling! I LOVE the snowy details you've created! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. How lovely! Very cute card!
    Thanks for playing at Use It Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card and love the green,thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week and good luck
    Hugs louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Me again! Thanks for entering this little beauty into our Winter Wonderland challenge this week. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Samantha I love your card its gorgeous.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh! pure sweetness here!
    love it!
    thanks for joining us for the Sassy Cheryl wearin green challenge!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for joining in with us this week at 52CCT - your card is lovely - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S!!!!!!!!! I love the green and the layout is so pretty!!!! CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!!
    Hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  20. What an ADORABLE image and beautifully colored. Love it.
    Thanks for playing in the 'wearin' green challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's. Happy Saint Patty's Day! Good luck in the drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  21. What an ADORABLE image and beautifully colored. Love it.
    Thanks for playing in the 'wearin' green challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's. Happy Saint Patty's Day! Good luck in the drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Adorable card!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Use It Tuesday!
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful card! Love that sweet image!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this